MiM Moving to Phinny

Discussion in 'Guild Recruitment' started by MightyUnclean, Nov 29, 2015.

1. Tseroth Elder

yawn
  2. Ladysoth Augur

Yeah, I remember when I was 15 and enjoyed pulling the "I love making you mad" card during forum arguments too.

This post only took me 21 seconds to make. The quote saved time. 30% MORE SAVINGS!
  3. Fiyero Augur

Every guild has had the chance to raid most targets. The only target FI has had locked down is Trakanon. Gorenaire has been left up for days, and no one even attempts her. MiM beat FI to a Sev kill. VS and Talendor have been killed by multiple guilds. Don't blame FI for other guilds not taking the initiative to kill stuff.
    Alphont and Simone like this.
  4. Fiyero Augur

Oh the irony. You're the one who constantly made demands to suit you regarding rotations, and your guild is the one most people had the biggest problem with regarding griefing, training, RMTing. The day you recruited Tulkas to kill raid targets for you, because you were incapable is the day your guild became a joke that lost all respect of the server.

Pot meet kettle.
    Simone likes this.
  5. Fiyero Augur

Going to be tough with instancing. He can't wait until MiM gets PD down to 25% to try and snipe.
    Alphont and Simone like this.
  6. Aneuren Tempered Steel

You can keep spinning this. Just remember, everyone sees through you.

Several notable guilds are leaving this server, even though our guild is planning on making a strong day-zero showing on Phinigel - Phinigel is still a better option in their eyes than Lockjaw with Faceless. You can keep trying to paint some kind of masterful spin portrait over on Lockjaw, but a lot of people aren't going to be around to see it. So keep locking down in-era content (Trakenon and VP, I guess) and refusing to rotate fairly, I'm sure it will continue to do wonders for the future community and future recruitment pools.

I wonder, who are you going to vilify without Modest Man around? What lies are you going to have left to spin to justify your actions?
  7. Warrior007 53 61 74 6f 73 68 69

Fairly sure Tulkas did fine just by himself prior to joining Modest Man, which included killing a Nagafen, server first CT, and Innoruuk. That big bad golden efreeti associate.

I will have a warm welcome for Magicus on the server, rest assured. It's good to see more guilds roll here.

I would welcome Faceless as well. Warm welcome, I promise! :)
  8. Nechi-Brell Augur

People need to stop pretending it's FI or TL that has anything to do with their moving. If there was a rotation people would still want to move. Instancing is a godsend for a LOT of people with jobs. Being able to schedule raids every week is better for most people then any situation on any server because of the way open world raids work.
    Alphont, Simone and Agrippa like this.
  9. Decrepid Journeyman

Its silly. Many of the Kunark raid mobs stay up for hours/days and don't even get attempted. There are certain guilds that just couldn't cut it, invited cancerous players, and self destructed. I mean at one point in time there was a guild AD who was torn apart by someone who left Faceless already (moving to his third guild) and by someone whose best attribute was crap talking in shout/ooc. They form Legacy of Zek and then those same people still can't get anything done or get along and fall apart into more guilds. Funny thing was that when Faceless was saying they didn't want to do Cazic, Nagafen, or Innoruuk anymore it was THAT guild that combod with RMT guild to force Faceless into killing all sorts of crap they didn't want to kill to get back at the guild alliance contesting them.

On the flip side you have guilds like MiM or PoFE that just tried to kill what they could and get along. Wonder how much better the server would have been without the "we are Citizen we are always best after other people quit" and the guild self destructors that went from AD to LoZ to irrelevant?

Instancing will help people who want to find groups and do content with reasonable forces instead of zerg forces and instead of having to compete at dumb times, but it won't solve the cancer player problems.
    Zublak and Simone like this.
  10. AlmarsGuides Augur

You didn't quote me so it didn't notify me, I actually had to come here and read the thread myself. Sheesh work work work.

If you did read though I never said mad, I said spending your time on me
  11. Lejaun Augur

Kunark mobs stay up because no one is interested in them anymore. Everyone is too busy trying to liquidate their gear for Krono before they go to Phinny. What guilds even care about raid bosses anymore on Lockjaw? Gore in particular stays up because she is one of the harder raid mobs out there but still only drops Vox level loot. We've seen on this forum how much heckling people get if they fail on Gore, so why would they even want to attempt her?

AD split up because of the FI/MM beef and the destruction of the raid rotations. Not everyone agreed with the approach of the leadership of AD and chose to go off and have a more aggressive stance towards competition.
  12. James Augur

Who is the guy that has the 30 box mage army on Lockjaw? Is he leaving or staying on Lockjaw?
  13. AlmarsGuides Augur

Besteva/Drathus <Collector of Souls> - you'll have to ask them yourself but i assume staying
  14. MightyUnclean Elder

Besteva is cool as heck, constantly handing out unneeded loot.
    Alphont, Simone and Lejaun like this.
  15. Wiluven Journeyman

I think you sorely overestimate how much time it takes to be in FI, TL, etc. It may look different from an outsider perspective but the reality is that we (FI) spend maybe 5 hours a week raiding and the majority of us have families and make a decent/great salary.
  16. Lejaun Augur

Besteva ruined the bad name of dirty boxers everywhere. He made boxers look like good people by helping others out and offering free rotting loot when we all know that boxers are soulless devils.
    Simone likes this.
  17. Agrippa Augur

That didn't last long heh Selling things for multiple kronos these days, including rots. Not to mention that I think most people want the opportunity to earn their own gear rather than sitting around not playing and hoping for rots. Who doesn't love arriving in a zone to find more pets on track than mobs, though.
    Shadowslain likes this.
  18. Darth Augur

Good luck in your future endeavors.
    Simone likes this.
  19. Catashe Augur

80% of the time the only time other guilds can beat FI to targets if they were already there to begin with, it was early morning hours where its harder to field people to kill targets, or a few times FI really didn't care or make a effort to get there...

You also can't really go buy Gorenaire.. No one likes Gorenaire, she a PITA for the loot she carries.. Every other target really isn't up that long after they spawn and most of the time FI beats every guild to it cause they simply have the majority of raiding people on the server now
  20. Tachyon Augur

You can't change human nature, but this will make it a lot easier to ignore.