MiM Moving to Phinny

Discussion in 'Guild Recruitment' started by MightyUnclean, Nov 29, 2015.

1. Saglagar Lorekeeper

Darth was asked up front for FI's bottom line. So let me give you the short of it. FI will tell you when and how long to suck it. Regardless of what is said in this forum, I can assure you that is their bottom line.
  2. Brokenhammer New Member

It truly is funny to see all the people in this thread complaining that Faceless has kept them from content...
    We have never kept anyone from content, what has kept you from content is a lack of skill and effort that leads to dps race losses>>>which has lead to your guilds not even trying because why waste the time if we are just going to lose?
    Problem is you can blame other people for your failures all you want, but then you will never fix the issues you have with people actually being buffed and staying buffed until the mob spawns when you popsock for a dps raid, people being at the keyboard paying attention not just online, and group/raid setups.... These issues in MiM/MM/LoZ caused them to fail more often than not>>>> I know I raided with MiM(very nice people, but not hardcore raiders and never will be). Instancing is a perfect fit for the casual raiders leaving the server...MiM probably won't see much content outside of instances and that's more content than they see now...
  3. Makelite Augur

Man, the one time Faceless becomes numero uno and no one will be there to care......sorry guys but I really do hope you guys continue enjoying yourselves, don't want to take that away from you! /nonsarcasm
  4. Dranix Augur

I enjoy the negative connotations of this stuff. The implication that people are leaving because you're "to skilled" or "put in more effort" is laughable. I can't speak for anyone else but I know I wanted to leave simply because I believe its going to be a better environment where I can choose to participate in competition or not without consequences. Competition is fun, there are a lot of positives aspects to it, but its a zero sum game. When you lose it becomes easier to lose next time and compounding losses do have an effect (experience, gear, moral .. etc). Do I sit around blaming FI? No, I couldn't care less about FI, DBG offered a better option for a larger player base - end of story.
  5. Braciole New Member

So joining a guild of 180 active raiders is skill?
  6. AlmarsGuides Augur

bro you gotta know how to spell on that application. takes skill yo
  7. Okial Augur

Well, I can see why you posted on a new account. You're a shortbus kind of special eh? By your logic, EVERY guild on EVERY game except classic tlp everquest is "casual" -- lol really?