Midnight Phyre is staying on Lockjaw

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Bandok, Nov 30, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Darth Augur

This makes no sense. All you need for bard epic is those scales and a kill of Undead Bard Trak. The fact you're not wielding an epic already is the shadiest thing ever.

You mean to tell me you've been without an epic now for an entire month even though the guild bank has the scales?

I was staying out of this whole shady guild bank thing, but even I am beginning to see how bad it is/was over there.
  2. Fiyero Augur

Dima is a sociopath, plain and simple. Puts on the charm, while RMTing guild bank items without giving them to members who worked for them. Even his former officers bailed due to the abuse, RMTing, cheating, stupidity, etc. Anyone who intends to join his guild on Phinny must seriously be desperate.
  3. Warrior007 53 61 74 6f 73 68 69

Good to have such devoted fans cross server. Enjoy Lockjaw boys.

[IMG]
  4. Soon Augur

None of your business.
    Warrior007 likes this.
  5. Fiyero Augur

Wow, talk about denial. Still defending Dima, despite him screwing you over. Bravo!
  6. Soon Augur

How could you see it as a Dima-defending post? It's clearly an offensive post.
  7. Wiluven Journeyman

Why don't your bards have epics yet? It's a good raid and your folks can kill Trakanon and get a BP as well.

wtf?
  8. Fiyero Augur

". I think Dima may hold 2 scales for me until the dust settles. I really hope so"
    You're still trying to convince yourself that Dima is going to take care of you. He's proven that he's a piece of crap. Time to admit he screwed your guild over repeatedly.
  9. Darth Augur

If you're staying on Lockjaw, Amicorum, The Dead Halfling Society, Peace of Formsa Ex, Midnight Phyre and Faceless Insanity can all get you an epic in a fraction of the time you've been without one in Kunark.

I'd apply to any of these guilds and start the process of earning the trust to get scales.

I'm really sad you don't have your epic, the guild you were in clearly had all the pieces to make it happen. Did you lack the 150 dkp needed to have the guild help you with Trakanon?

Yes they charge members dkp to help with epics. Those of you confused.
  10. Warrior007 53 61 74 6f 73 68 69

[IMG]
  11. Pinto_Bean Augur

Soon,
    Honestly these scales should have been distributed to the top bards within the first week of the Kunark release and it is gross that you guys have so few Bard epics when I have seen undead bard up a lot.

You should have got the scales before Phinny was announced
    Your necros should have got slime bloods early on too.

Funny that I don't see anything mentioned about the slime bloods that went missing.
  12. Glowerss Augur

What missing slime bloods? They were given to people to complete epics.
  13. Zublak Augur

It's completely understandable the guild leadership and/or banker hold scales until Kunark so that you don't pass them out and members leave with them and/or sell them.

However, upon Kunark releasing and making no effort to assist your Bards with completing their Epics is pretty selfish and disrespectful. You can quote me out of context, post your meme's or what have you, but it doesn't make up for the fact that you're an untrustworthy leader and if people want to continue following you than that's their own fault.

The entire process behind obtaining an Epic under MM leadership was quite uncalled for, but it was your guild and you lead it with your own policy's. Personally if I was a member and knew first hand how those situations would be handled I wouldn't have wasted my time assisting the guild with those encounters to be on later.

Anyway, you keep up the good work on your public image. I'm sure people with a brain can see through your misconceptions.
    Tseroth likes this.
  14. dogimed Journeyman

They have 0 bard epic. ZERO.

This is complete and utter bs. You got the slime and eye days after Lelouch was waiting on it. I wouldn't be surprised if you kissed dima's behind for it. The fact that your leadership held onto them for you when another necro was ready for it is shady as hell. Lelouch got his from FI, Draxl got his with the Triadz. Samu got his from MM only after the other necros left the guild. Which is funny because Samu wanted to leave MM for FI. Had he not get the BCG that one night where there was drama over doing CT or not, I'm sure he would've bolted.
    Tseroth likes this.
  15. Lonye Augur

This sums up 90% of loot drops in MM. I'm talking about good loot.
    Alphont likes this.
  16. dogimed Journeyman

Sorry for the thread derail MP, I'm bailing out. Enjoy your stay!
  17. MastShaman Journeyman

Man. you guys are some of the biggest crybabies I've ever seen. Bards dont have epics because 1.) they barely play. 2.) Newmoon is probably an alt, 3.) They took FOREVER to hit 60 - and did even worse on any type of epic completion. Yes, hand out scales when there already was not enough red for every warrior or bard class individually, let alone together. It wouldve been done on an as-needed basis, and NONE of them even reached the point in their epic to where they could use. Great effort.

tl;dr little effort gets little reward, and most of you are just forum-warmongering scumbags.
  18. Glowerss Augur

For the record, I was ready for the Slimeblood around the same time as Lelouch. I also had a significantly higher (25%+) RA than him, among other factors.

I would be very surprised if the fact that Lelouch and company (from the sounds of it, you're one of "and company) sent , abusive tells to other members in guild because they choose to give a Manisi Herb to another necro in guild (who already had his own slimeblood and eye) wasn't taken into account in the decision.

There's no reason to treat people like that, much less people you're guilded with, over something as trivial as loot in a video game.

Sorry your thread got highjacked MP, seems haters gon hate =(
  19. taliefer Augur

Bandok is good people, good luck here
  20. Zublak Augur

This reminded me, 2nd day into Kunark after I got trained by MM making my way to Betrayer, I seen MM auctioning Minisi Herb loot rights. About 5 mins after I get trained again by an LoZ noob named Rekt or something like that (necro) running to get it.

Oh and saving red scales for Warrior epics... Pretty sure you can get more red scales from Talendor before you'll get a green scale considering the failed attempt at contesting Sev. May as well get those bard epics to help your chances at getting a Sev kill. Then again, it'd take competent leadership to think like that though, right?
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.