Midnight Phyre is staying on Lockjaw

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Bandok, Nov 30, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Glowerss Augur

Given that nothing you just said has anything to do with what you've quoted, I'm just going to bail out with a parting bit of advice:

If you can't say anything nice, best not to say anything at all holmes. It just makes you look petty, going out of your way to be obnoxious to other people like that =P But it's your life, flame away!
  2. Zublak Augur

I'm Zenju, not holmes.

Oh and yes, you mentioned a manisi herb. Selling LR on day 2 instead of helping guildies is pretty lame. Carry on sir. You're superior to me indeed.
    Tseroth likes this.
  3. dogimed Journeyman

I was going to bail out of the thread but let me clarify some stuff. You did not have the manisi herb at the time. We camped for our herb and got it way before you, you didn't.You were still exping in BW at the time. In fact you got it from another group that was exping there while it was rotting. Yes you had higher RA, but Samu did not. Neither of us sent any abusive tells to Animosity, go ask him yourself who sent it before you make a fool out of yourself. I was the one that told those people to stop sending him hate tells, it wasn't worth it.
  4. Pocket New Member

Actually Glowerss, None of them sent Hate tells to Animosity punk cuz it was me, IF sending " thas up we got u the iksar mask u were crying for and u didnt even bother hookin us up." is a hate tell then i dont knwo what to tell you.. I heard him crying on TS about it and on Guild chat sending him hate tells.. HAHA whatever bro..
  5. Lelouch09 New Member

First things first, I'm sick and tired of people name dropping me so stop. Secondly Glares, do not for one second think that I care that you received a slime blood first as you are entitled, and deserved to with having the highest RA (and nothing else mattered besides RA so there are no other factors) amongst the necros. Third, I keep logs of everything so if you would like to see what I sent to ONE PERSON in the guild, I'd be more than glad to share it with you. And let me reassure you it was far from abusive.

If you believe theres no reason to treat people like they are beneath you, why didn't you express that and speak out against your other guild mates? You have people constantly lashing out at one another during raids. You have people calling members c*nts. You have people telling others that they'll do whatever they are told to do. You have people talking to others and treating them like dirt because what? Because they think they are better than others because they've been in that guild longer and raided on Fippy (This was actually said). You have people blaming a failed raid target on people who weren't even there! And well, you have M***u. I think that ones pretty self explanatory. So a few examples but we could go all day about how guildies were treating each other.

I do not like to stir up drama or be apart of it but I will say something when needed. So please people, leave my name out of this. I am now in a guild with my friends where I can enjoy raiding. I'm in a guild where I feel welcomed and appreciated. I am having fun for once. So I suggest you grown people stop bickering like children, stop acting like bloods and crips, and have some fun.

I'm out.

[IMG]
  6. Grish Augur

This thread reeks of self entitlement.
  7. Sheex Goodnight, Springton. There will be no encores.

It's what TLP do. A+ threads as always.
  8. Roshen Brand Manager

Since this has come pretty far off the rails, I'm closing this down.
    Sheex likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.