Midnight Phyre is staying on Lockjaw

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Bandok, Nov 30, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bandok Augur

Even though jumping to Phinigel is a popular choice, Midnight Phyre will be staying on Lockjaw.

The six-month lockouts remain a better fit for us, even though we'd like the instanced raiding. Anyone who finds themselves homeless on Lockjaw and is looking for a good group to join, feel free to check us out.
    Imdead and Hawklight Yandli like this.
  2. Warrior007 53 61 74 6f 73 68 69

Bandok is the most honorable leader I have met on Lockjaw.

Bandok, you've got a gift in your parcel.

[Tue Dec 01 00:40:39 2015] Dun tells you, 'I will deliver the Red Dragon Scales to Bandok as soon as possible!'
    [Tue Dec 01 00:40:43 2015] Dun tells you, 'I will deliver the White Dragon Scales to Bandok as soon as possible!'
    [Tue Dec 01 00:40:46 2015] Dun tells you, 'I will deliver the Red Dragon Scales to Bandok as soon as possible!'
    [Tue Dec 01 00:41:14 2015] Dun tells you, 'I will deliver the White Dragon Scales to Bandok as soon as possible!'
    [Tue Dec 01 00:41:18 2015] Dun tells you, 'I will deliver the White Dragon Scales to Bandok as soon as possible!'
    [Tue Dec 01 00:41:21 2015] Dun tells you, 'I will deliver the Red Dragon Scales to Bandok as soon as possible!'
    [Tue Dec 01 00:41:26 2015] Dun tells you, 'I will deliver the Cloak of Flames to Bandok as soon as possible!'
    [Tue Dec 01 00:42:04 2015] Dun tells you, 'I will deliver the Book of Scale to Bandok as soon as possible!'

Good luck guys! Wishing all the best for MP. He's got my full endorsement.
    Curate, Marthisdil and Works like this.
  3. Kegwell Lurker since '99

The bards staying on lockjaw that were in MM for the kills for the scales thank you...
    Alphont and squidgod like this.
  4. Syrup Augur

Whoa, that's an Almar mortgage payment right there.
    Silv likes this.
  5. Banai Augur

If there were people there needing them why did they not go to them? This makes me think twice about the possibility of an app
  6. Kegwell Lurker since '99

We were told they "would be distributed later" and not bid on at the event.
  7. Banai Augur

Ah well that makes zero sense ...

Gotta love shady guild loot policies
  8. dogimed Journeyman

Nice, all the scales he couldn't sell on Immodest so he's giving it away. Maybe he saved some for Newmoon and Soon!

It's time people wake up and realize public image is more important to dima than his guildies.
  9. Gumby Augur

And in one fell swoop the new version of MM is tarnished if they didn't give those to people that were still in the guild.

Leaving MP with a potential decision on keeping them or attempting to get them into the hands that rightly deserve them.

So awful if the above few posters information is accurate.
  10. Kegwell Lurker since '99

Newmoon and Soon are the bards...Ask them..
  11. dogimed Journeyman

I was told by Soon that he didn't get them and that he's disappointed.
  12. Kegwell Lurker since '99

Newmoon also, was denied/ignored.
  13. Zublak Augur

Yeah, that's pretty crappy to do to your raiders. They assisted in defeating these bosses and were promised a scale later.

Yeah.. For those considering joining the new MM on Phinny... I'd take this into consideration.

As far as MP, glad to see you guys staying =)
  14. Tseroth Elder

This is probably my favorite post of the year.
    Silv likes this.
  15. Warrior007 53 61 74 6f 73 68 69

First, you want to come at me about scales, you go post another thread and keep this man's guild out of it.

You think 3 sets of scales is all we've gotten? ;)

If you think I'm immediately going to disburse everything and not wait until the dust settles after announcing a server move, you're hilarious.

Everything is evaluated on a case to case basis. The appropriate parties know how to reach out to me properly.
  16. Soon Augur

Actually, Dima did tell me that I may have a chance to get the scales if I stay on LJ. And I told Dima I was quite uncertain if I were going to stay or just quit. I think that's why he is not handing me the scales yet. But in another way, I think it's normal for me to be disappointed seeing another guild getting them before I do, just to be honest. I think Dima may hold 2 scales for me until the dust settles. I really hope so. Anyway, it's all good. I may just fund some kronos and get over it. Take it easy, all.
  17. Fiyero Augur

You seem to be under the impression that's a good thing.
  18. dogimed Journeyman

Scroll up, I read your mind before you even spoke. The fact that you were selling them and giving it to another guild before your own guildies is what makes you shady.
  19. Silv Augur

This thread has already exceeded my expectations and we're not even at two pages yet.
    Elkay and Alphont like this.
  20. Fiyero Augur

Because Dima (Warrior007) has always screwed over his members. This isn't anything new.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.