Low incentive for Sep 5

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Mikestab, Oct 9, 2012.

1. Galin Augur

I've found the awesomeness of Windsong. Getting the mana drain and chasing Daldaen around to drain his mana while he yells at me in vent.
  2. Splody Journeyman

Just reminds me of Underfoot development when "trash was a crutch" for content development to fill the time for a raid night, when it should be filled with content.

Think we're running into more development crutches, just instead of trash they waste time with horribly long events now...

I'd prefer the trash.
  3. Darchon_Xegony Augur

I hate your stupid map window + being in group hax.
  4. Snowman Augur

lol Galin - so yeah we did sep 5 again -- I think I would rather have spent the hour + at work for free to be honest ....
  5. Shang Augur

That's what I did.. Except I got paid.
  6. Ronak Augur

You kinda have to make your own fun doing these events for the 50th time. So long as it doesn't wipe the raid, I don't care if you chase a druid around. Just, don't mana-drain me, thanks.

Semi off-topic: It's a travesty what happened to Fumerak.
  7. Darchon_Xegony Augur

Fumerak was entertaining. We had so many adds at one point I had a Mage and wizard in my group tanking. It was sweet.

Plus it can be done in 15~ min now.
  8. Rasputyn Elder

Triunity needs to lose the same 30 minutes off his lifespan that Fumerak did. Or not, I guess we're done with it now finally.
    Darchon_Xegony likes this.