Lockjaw vs Ragefire vs Phinny numbers

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Iyvy, Apr 9, 2016.

1. taliefer Augur

indeed. FI was always the scrappy underdog persevering against the zergs of MM and AD.

I understand history is written by the victors, but lol at this concept. you guys won lockjaw, and its played out damn near exactly how everyone predicted it would. keep trusting that leadership, I'm sure it will look great on your app to your next guild. "trusted former guilds leadership so blindly I still thought it looked good on a dead server"
  2. Mahande New Member

Simply, FI is a better guild. Better prepared and better strategy. Dont believe us? Merge RF and LJ, and we will come take all your .
  3. Weverley Augur

I remember when FI and AD did crash sol b because there was 250 ppl in the main pick and u were over 130 of those so keep saying that you got less people then AD when we did a huge effort to bring 120 that's probably our record as far as biggest raid we ever did. And FI had more in other pick but couldn't switch because it was full.And that was when the oceanic raid leader soon after decided to start his own guild.
  4. Weverley Augur

Oh and btw AD didn't become LoX only a certain portion of that guild went to LoX far from the majority.
  5. Seraphim Augur

Phinny = #liveserver
    Ragefire = #dedserver
    Lockjaw = #dedserver
  6. Tevarin3 New Member

Honestly you harp on nonstop about how ragefire is dead but you used to play there every single day...phinny is better for someone who can only handle 1 character, though.
  7. Seraphim Augur

I loved Ragefire. It was a sweet server but the moment Velious was voted down and DBGs announced Phinny it was pretty obvious RF & LJ were doomed.
  8. SqueeshSqueesh Augur

Ragefire is better for someone who can only handle multiple characters on the same computer, though.
  9. Pikallo Augur

I disagree, and this is coming from someone who has boxed 3 toons on both Ragefire and Phinny without any software assistance. On Ragefire, any common schmuck who can download I. S. Boxer can easily box a nearly unlimited amount of characters without much effort. Sure, you have to get the software setup - but after that, it is really nothing special. On Phinny, it actually takes some effort if you want to be able to box multiple characters.

Personally, I find that my ability to box 3 characters efficiently on Phinny is much more rewarding than my group over on Ragefire. And since the ruleset on Phinny is leaps and bounds better than Ragefire, it seems to me that phinny is just better all around, regardless of how many characters you can handle.
    Numiko likes this.
  10. Alluvin New Member

or you could learn to do a bit of DPS on raids. i'm top 15 on about half the raid mobs in kunark
  11. bodes Augur

^
  12. yerm Augur

Do people raid with over 30 dedicated DPS classes against a single kunark raid target? Mage boxes with marked pets aren't topping any parses, and Phinny lets you split raid for double the loot if your numbers are so high that you can field 3 dozen or more damage dealers. What you're really saying here is "I'm top half on about half the raid mobs..."

[IMG]
  13. Numiko Augur

I can attest to the lack of respect druids get, my Ranger even gets more /tells asking if she wants a random group .. and she has only gotten one! (my enchanter gets one or more a day!)

but hey, its not at bad as it was in 2000 when superior heal was a level 57 spell!
  14. Numiko Augur

I agree with this, on Ragefire and Lockjaw my feelings towards my boxes was not much different then my feelings for my mercenaries on live... but the way you have to box on Phinny, you are paying much more attention to them and they feel much more like extra main characters rather then something you tab to and hit a macro and tab away....
  15. Wintermalo Augur

Holy moly top 15. Jesus get me some more druids, gotta fill it with people who can make the very bottom of the parse, even if it's only half the time. Some incredible dps going on there. Who knew druids were so godly.
    SqueeshSqueesh likes this.
  16. bodes Augur

If you think DPS past the top 10 doesn't matter then you're just as bad at this game as Squeesh.
  17. Wintermalo Augur

Of course they matter??? Like did you even ready my post? I wanted to fill the raid with the amazing druid dps that is capable for coming in at the bottom of a parse ?? Like that is amazing, obviously. How can you not understand that ?? ??? ? The world needs more druids like the dude who can barely out dps a cleric hammer. Incredible. The very best class in Norrath.
  18. SqueeshSqueesh Augur

LOL
  19. SqueeshSqueesh Augur

20. yerm Augur

[IMG]