Lockjaw vs Ragefire vs Phinny numbers

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Iyvy, Apr 9, 2016.

1. Raejin Lorekeeper

Actually no...other than FI no one on Lockjaw knows about killing Trak 400 times or how shi*** VP is. FI wanted early Velious for FI. They have proven time and time again the don't give two sh*** about maintaining a healthy server population.
  2. Tieyla Elder

FI has done everything they could to promote good server health, except force their membership to quit logging in and playing the game.

Which is exactly what you want them to do. Not play, so you can.
  3. Grandma Elder

The 56 mages on ragefire is one person boxing ;)
  4. krisys Elder

lol @ good server health promotion..... oh hey DHS u guys can have a trak... just cant go into VP until velious or else ok? thanks bye
  5. Bewts Augur

I have an idea! Lets start a ROTATION!

Because that worked so wonderfully well DBG abandoned it before classic ended....
  6. krisys Elder

/yawn, you ever noticed how most of these LJ posts come from disgrunted FI members? oh we need velious, oh our server is dying, oh why are we being ignored? it's blah blah blah, just gotta suck it up butter cups and play the 6 month out. clearly everyone else is content to ride kunark fully until velious hits besides you cry babies.
  7. Weverley Augur

Before the free server transfer FI,MM and AD could compete between each others but after absorbing 2 guilds from RF there was no competition left.They we're like a 3 to 1 advantage so even if u try to contest on a naggy or a vox or any other raid mobs you we're sure to loose just because of how many people they could supply at any time and then the feud between FI and MM became an horror stories.Even MiM who was the closest of all the guilds with FI went to phinny.What does it tells you.So they brought it a bit to themselves.
  8. Lardon Journeyman

Merge the servers aleady DBG. What is the point of letting LJ die today, and RF die tomorrow?
  9. Iyvy Augur

I don't play on either server but this does seem to be the obvious course of action.
  10. bodes Augur

Druid is an amazing class. Anyone with talent will both enjoy and excel at it. The only people I know who think it's boring are in 100+ zerg guilds with enough clerics to make them irrelevant. In smaller guilds where each player matters the druids are great.
  11. SqueeshSqueesh Augur

Druid is the worst class of the Kunark expansion. You can pretend otherwise because you main heal in your imaginary 15 man clericless raids if you want.
  12. bodes Augur

I stand by my point that talented druids have large contributions even in Kunark. If you know one refer him to this thread and we'll get his opinion.
  13. SqueeshSqueesh Augur

You're just saying things. Since I'm clearly a scrub druid that has no idea on what i'm doing please educate me on the "large contributions" a druid brings to a raid in Kunark. I am genuinely curious. I am always striving to improve.
  14. VatasticDr00d Lorekeeper

They cast circle of seasons for Tal, Gore & Nexona! They help transport players! They cure disease/poison on Hosh/Trak!
  15. SqueeshSqueesh Augur

Well there you go that's pretty much it. Also don't be bad, use cure potions.
  16. Wintermalo Augur

Druids are good in classic, ok in Kunark, back to good in Velious then terrible in Luclin-OOW. They are probably still terrible past oow but I don't remember.
  17. SqueeshSqueesh Augur

That's not really true. Kunark is the worst expansion for Druids, period. They get MUCH better with AA's come Luclin and they're a very decent class following that.
  18. Tieyla Elder

Before the mergers FI was running numbers on raids half what MM was, and a third of AD. If FI has not merged with RoI the time after the mergers could have went much different. Remember AD and specifically MM got mergers as well, just not as prominent as the FI RoI merger.

With that said, remember you said AD and MM could compete with FI before the mergers. But once FI has the same size roster it was no contest. FI didn't get challenged after that until AD became LoX and they teamed up with MM and Midnight Phyre.

People who continue to think FI doesn't have better leadership, and overall better players need only look back at these trying times to realize the truth of the matter.

Also the enforced rotation era proves despite all the bad press about Darth he is more politically savvy than Yukan or Dima. As even with no power or leverage he was able o keep his guild on the top, and his membership happy in a playing field where a good leader should have controlled the server.

So keep the hate going, I'll trust FI leadership to guide us through even this trying time of lower population, and bored membership woes over anything that Darkwind, or anyone else can put on the table.
  19. Kragin Augur

I do look forward to seeing if FL can last even half as long as citizen has, I doubt it.
  20. bodes Augur

Politically savvy? Darth's extreme stance of opposing all rotations was the single biggest factor in 75% of the population leaving the server. In his mind monopolizing brass knuckles for 2 months was worth killing the server, which is the opposite of political savvy. In the sense of "winning the server" that was the correct decision but in the sense of "I want the server to last past 2016" it was a colossal failure.

You say that like this "trying time of lower population" will ever end. TLPs always trend down in population, but the massive popularity of Phinny and the earlier unlocks of Ragefire mean that no new players are coming.