Lockjaw - Modest Man retiring, moving to Phinigel

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Warrior007, Nov 25, 2015.

1. dogimed Journeyman

Are you serious or just special? lol. Check first page on why Mabbu is relevant to this discussion. He faked a post about Genka duping plat while Genka was still in the guild. Actually Sunfuz bidded on the ID3 cloak for a few reasons. You guys didn't let him bid on scimitar. The previous one went to an enchanter, who she gave to her ALT wizard now. Chichi was winning the bid, he would've passed it to Pocket. Where's Chichi now again? Goodjob on your DKP Loot council, letting people bid and now whining about people that bidded shouldn't have. You're wrong about Tower's Dagas. He sent tells begging other warriors not to bid it to 200 and to pass it to him so we could have one *best* tank in the guild. There was at least 3 warriors on that were higher than 40% attendance. Go ahead and keep defending your boyfriend and lying on here.

Again, you are wrong on this. We knew a new instance popped. Had I left the current raid and leave dracoliche like the others suggested to go get the golems, I can guarantee that you wouldn't have gotten any golems over us in the new pick. Its funny how you always blame others causing drama when its you and your boyfriend tower causing them. We were just laughing when you came to tower's aid during an argument in GC.

Why would anyone want to join you guys? Til this day, MM still has yet to have an epic'd bard. Even the magebox's bard has one. I like how you guys are always acting modest in public but are really shady behind the scenes.
  2. Johnny5656 New Member

After several run ins with MM members and officers I have found them to be mostly unfriendly and largely . They struggled on LJ to kill content without mage bots on lockjaw, do us all a favor keep you're ignorance and arrogance on LJ.
  3. Skipper Augur

Modest Man is too sexy for LJ!

4. Iyvy Augur

When I asked about spells I was basically told that they were in the guild bank and weren't coming out. When I asked how many were in the guildbank the person laughed and mockingly told me there were dozens of the various spells including the specific one which was a druid spell. The guild only had like 3 druid mains in it at the time. If these spells were dropping multiple times and the bank was full of them why couldn't I spend DKP on them? Why was I basically mocked and dismissed for asking? Say what you will about how the literally dozens of separate issues being brought up are easily explained away, I am 99% confident you guys sold those spells for profit in Kunark. And I am confident that a good portion of the other complaints that people on this forum as well as friends of mine who are trustworthy had were true.

Spells are not a big issue, they were just my issue, some of the other issues people have are big, and if I were having trouble with slimebloods or Sky pieces or epic pieces or major hard to get important things I'd probably be a lot more upset about shady guild leadership practices.
  5. Ello-prexus Journeyman

Minis can spawn in other instances of fear?
  6. Gotcha Lorekeeper

[IMG]
  7. Iyvy Augur

8. taliefer Augur

Don't know who ya talked to, but I never laughed about anything when people sent me tells about loot/spells. And like I sad, I still have almost all the spells I looted on my mule, spellbankone. I'd be more than happy to show them to you. 0 of them were sold. More than happy to provide an output file of his inventory, or show them to you via trade window

Obviously you didn't like how we handled loot, that's fine. But you are just flat out mistaken on this issue in particular

And since it was mentioned, the only slime blood I renember getting in an official raid was looted myself, which I gave to samu a couple weeks back along with an eye. Again, no RMT
  9. Fiyero Augur

When was MM ever a top skilled guild on this server? Tulkas and Smooth using mage armies to kill targets for you doesn't count.
    Johnny5656 likes this.
  10. dogimed Journeyman

So you held onto the slime instead of giving it to Lelouch when he posted about it on the forums. The same eye which he was going to bid on at the last inny but you looted it instead to hold in guildbank. So instead of giving it to a higher raid attendance necromancer, you waited until he left the guild to give it to Samu. Glad we were right about your leadership/officers being shady.

Ya'll can say whatever you want about FI, but at least they treat their members/recruits good.
  11. Krek Elder

[IMG]

Seriously Iviy and dogimed, this is obviously a personal vendetta on your part. You guys are coming off petty and needy. Just stop it, no one cares.
  12. Darth Augur

They seem to care.
    Alphont likes this.
  13. dogimed Journeyman

I'm done exposing them, hope you guys enjoyed it!
  14. Johnny5656 New Member

Trash guild that wont be able to kill things. The only way they were able to kill on lockjaw was with mage bots. Going to crash and burn with out a mage army to put content on easy mode for them.
  15. Iyvy Augur

Uh, I don't really care. I wished MM luck and mentioned a minor problem I had, and kept getting drawn into the conversation when asked to explain my position. I have literally no vendetta against MM. I call things how I see them. If you look at my original post you'll see how I mentioned I thought MM was unfairly targeted by other guilds to some extent. I only come back because people keep replying to me, which notifies you.
  16. Iyvy Augur

Lol, right? Best of luck on LJ Darth. I respect the civility with which you conduct yourself on the forums.
  17. Detheb Augur

Guys, breaking news!!

Yeah, Detheb is rolling with MM on Phinny. 50% RA Warriors, gooooooo
    Krek likes this.
  18. Frost New Member

First Thraka, now Detheb... hrmmmm this is going to make for an interesting server.
  19. Warrior007 53 61 74 6f 73 68 69

He may even make member in classic this time around!
  20. Detheb Augur

Well, i mean, I might just leave after getting PoHate gear and roll to <TL> Again!!
    Warrior007 likes this.