Lockjaw - Modest Man retiring, moving to Phinigel

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Warrior007, Nov 25, 2015.

1. dogimed Journeyman

He DID bid, and then passed on it not knowing simplicity had the belt. He bidded 200 on CoF before that one and lost on the /random. So yeah, you are dumb. How much did you get for your CoF in auction btw?
  2. AlmarsGuides Augur

[IMG]
  3. Zephyroth Elder

soo.. Citizen vs TL rematch on Phinny ? Should be interesting to see :D
  4. Mahande New Member

I think MM just wants to move to Phinny so they can hold the record of being second best on the most servers.
  5. TL_KRONOLORD Augur

Thief.
    Warrior007 likes this.
  6. AlmarsGuides Augur

2nd best means they are the 1st loser.

They're still first at something~!
    Mahande likes this.
  7. Warrior007 53 61 74 6f 73 68 69

Hello friends!

Thank you for your patience, and ongoing support. Nice to see many fans coming out of the woodworks too!

We've received and overwhelming amount of support from the community in regards to Phinigel, thanks for all the communication and PMs. We're opening up recruitment at this point, please navigate over to modestman.club, register on the forums, and post an application with your intention of commitment. We're having everyone that is planning to play with us do this, so we see the scope of our interest. We're in progress of changing certain things on the website as well to reflect the server change accordingly.

We're always happy to answer any questions as we transition on over from Lockjaw to Phinigel, feel free to reach out here or any other avenue ingame.

It's fantastic to see so many old boys and girls from the Fippy/Vulak era, along with many from the current Ragefire/Lockjaw server showing commitment to this server.
  8. Skipper Augur

9. MabbuQuest Elder

10. Coach_Kegadin Augur

I'm always down to help turn the underdog into the top dog!
  11. Warrior007 53 61 74 6f 73 68 69

This is the first time I've actually planned a raiding guild before the inception of the server -- Neither Citizen nor Modest Man were "day zero" or really "day one" raiding guilds.

It'll be exciting for sure. Reach out anytime :)
  12. Krek Elder

Dima is coming to Phinny!

"Does that excite you?"

Well, "I approve."
  13. Aghinem Augur

I actually quit LJ because of MM. No joke. I got tired of every zone I would venture into, there would be a mage bot army with the MM tag taking over camps or instance hogging by compromising all instances of a zone. Its not going to be long before MM and other known botters find the necessary exploits of the new server to once again take advantage.
  14. Gotcha Lorekeeper

15. Porygon Augur

Your statement doesn't make sense. You're saying he passed on an item, that didn't go to max bid. Meaning he didn't feel a cof was worth max dkp. Unfortunately that's how dkp bidding works. He didn't pass, he stopped bidding.

Genka was asked to leave soon after this raid, he had over 450dkp. Simp got the cloak for 160.

Maybe you should tell your boyfriend if he wants an item, to actually bid on it.
  16. Imdead Augur

Modest Man slogan "#2'ing it up wherever they go!"
  17. Skipper Augur

No, it's about being the "Sexiest".

18. Doritos_Locos New Member

My Bad Almar,
    I spelled your name wrong. I guess i can just refer to you as the RMT'ing botter who hosts a website about crafting guides that are out of date. On second thought, that's kind of long.
    You mind telling me where to pick up the Dummies books? Obviously you used a similar book on your website with that terrible color scheme.
  19. dogimed Journeyman

Don't copy me, we all know you like to take it from simplicity.

He stopped bidding because he felt like a rogue could benefit the haste from CoF over him. Which is the same thing as passing on it. He bidded on the previous CoF for 200, of course he felt like it was worth max dkp. Get it thru your thick skull. If he was asked to leave soon after that raid, how did he end up getting an RBB for 200 points about a week after?

I've seen Genka at more raids than you and simplicity after he was done moving. You guys hightailed it after the rotation broke. If you're going to talk about him manipulating his dkp, what about you logging on simplicity with /autofollow and getting dkp for him?
  20. AlmarsGuides Augur

Oh no someone doesn't like me my whole world is falling apart.