Lockjaw - Modest Man retiring, moving to Phinigel

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Warrior007, Nov 25, 2015.

1. Warrior007 53 61 74 6f 73 68 69

Hello friends!

Modest Man will be retiring from the Lockjaw server, and moving to Phinigel when it opens.

While it was a fun run, including leading the first (and fastest) Nagafen/Vox runs, doing buffed Queen Bee with the lowest any guild has killed her with (62/63 toons), and killing the first buffed EoV/Efreeti, we've found that the environment isn't what we were looking for. Instead of a high level of comradery, there is a high degree of rivalries. I'm very proud of our accomplishments, especially since we did not start formally raiding until over a month into the server. We always consistently had significantly less mains than any of the other guilds, and yet, we always did what we could with who we had.

Thanks for the experience, Lockjaw. It was an excellent experience, I am glad to call many people on the server as true friends. You know who you guys (and bunnies) are :)

For my prognosis on the server, the server will do just fine short term. It would be better if the atmosphere had a higher degree of comradery, but if that does not change, the long term prognosis will not be as bright.

With guilds I would endorse remaining on the server, Midnight Phyre, Sad Dragons, and Ragnarrok have all been a pleasure to deal with. I would encourage any remaining players on Lockjaw to look into these guilds if they were to remain on the server. Bandok, Sqwints, Jugerrnaut (the leaders), please let me know if you have a long term commitment remaining on Lockjaw. I've got some gifts for you guys.

In regards to Phinigel, we will have the same guild structure, along with a similar senior management structure.

I'm pleased to announce that Machen, my successor in Citizen, will also be joining the management team, along with with many of our members as well that plan on rolling a character there while we continue to progress through Fippy. VoA is one fight away from being defeated, and we're excited about that and progressing onwards as well.

There has been overwhelming support from the community that I've received, and thank you all for that. We're going to have an excellent run.

The details I can share are that the loot system will be very similar to how we had Modest Man's, open DKP with merit once an item reaches a certain bidding threshold. This is subject to change on guild discussion ahead of launch.

We will be a raiding guild, with a batphone setup. We will have scheduled raids, along with competing for open world spawns.

We will have further details about this guild being announced within the next few days. Stay tuned.
    Zargonza, Hirbow, Gotcha and 2 others like this.
  2. Machen New Member

I approve of this post! Looking forward to playing on Phinny.
    Hirbow likes this.
  3. AlmarsGuides Augur

in before you're moving because you're bad and lost to FI posts
  4. Aurmoon Augur

Stamp of approval.
  5. rekais910 Augur

6. Kragin Augur

Yes, full burn
    Aurmoon likes this.
  7. Lejaun Augur

Classy post. Well stated and good luck, gents.

/In before the flames start.
  8. Glowerss Augur

Here's hoping for a slightly less toxic raid scene. :)
  9. Grish Augur

I'm in! Good to see the whole gang getting back together.
  10. Genka New Member

Hey its me MABBU!

I'm in! Like my name Bro???
  11. AlmarsGuides Augur

But an even more toxic group scene
  12. Gotcha Lorekeeper

I am so in if you accept my app. Waiting for more info. I may even transfer my 60 toon from RF to Fippy if that is allowed to raid VoA. I would have some leveling to do, but that is a few days hard work.

Mabbu applied to Cascade. Hope he stays there.

I remember you from Austerity. Still a bitter old man I see.
  13. Hobbit Journeyman

[IMG]
  14. Machen New Member

You can't transfer from RF to Fippy, but we'd be happy to help you get up to speed on a new toon on Fippy. 0-60 takes no time at all anyway. The plan is to have complimentary raid schedules so we can play on both servers actively.
  15. AlmarsGuides Augur

That post was gigantically sarcastic, but yes I am still an extremely bitter and wholeheartedly unpleasant person to deal with.

Austerity is one of the guilds I was in that made me the way I am today.
  16. Warrior007 53 61 74 6f 73 68 69

Hey pal.

[IMG]
    Hobbit likes this.
  17. Hobbit Journeyman

[IMG]
  18. Riley Augur

19. Tserothen Journeyman

20. Vaclav Augur

Good to see more of LJ converting.