Live Update Bugs: 8/15/2018

Discussion in 'Test Update Notes and Bug Roundup' started by EQ Dev, Aug 15, 2018.

1. Nniki Augur

Was there by chance a pet in extended target? Sometimes they go rogue and stick around on aggro until someone memblurs them.
  2. svann Augur

That may have been it.
  3. Poyzen Frawg Augur

I'm a rogue. Why do I have a Glyph called Arcane Secrets. That is a lot of effort for something that just pads the AA score.
  4. Bigstomp Augur

Just use it when you're worried you won't have enough mana to finish a fight.
    Brohg and feeltheburn like this.
  5. NeverPayForLag Augur

Ranger-AA "Spirit of Eagles" overwrites Druid-AA "Flight of Falcons"/Druid-AA "Flight of Eagles" on the same L75 even FoF/FoE is higher/faster. Intended? Nerfsupport?
    Ranger-AA Spirit of Eagles does not stick on Lowlevels.
    Druid-AA Flight of Eagles worked on Lowlevels. Now it changed to Flight of Falcons and does not stick on Lowbies.

To have high level AA and support the very lowest toons would not hurt really. There was always this thought to give noobs a bonus up to Level 85. Changing these spells not landing on lowbies takes out the fun and does not really make the game better...
    Yinla likes this.
  6. Smokezz The Bane Crew

Same reason all the casters got 44 ranks of Enhanced Reformation.
  7. Goodn Augur

Nourishing Growth (Druid spell 106) does not have the buff block part tick down in zones where timers stop but the bear will give its 13 ticks of mana and then expire. So then you have to go to a regular zone and have to wait 5 minutes before you can cast again. Please fix.

It would also be great if you could fix the spell cast lock if you try to cast NG while the buff block is on...extremely annoying and it is the only thing I know in game that does this.

Cleric's aa Quiet Prayer has a buff blocker that ticks down just fine in these zones.
  8. Goodn Augur

Wrath of Wild (at least XXIII version) buff message says Deals 0 damage to melee attacker...

Should say the damage shield message of 60k instead (the diminished blows part looks fine).
  9. Siny Augur

Class II Augmentation Distiller no longer works. Failed to remove Imbued Feather on one toon and a couple of different heroic augs on a second. The distiller was bought from the guild hall vendor and was definately in the inventory in both cases.
  10. Drewie Augur

The CLR DWF armor "Brells Blessed ___" was renamed to "Brell's Blessed___", but the CLR HUM armor "Prime Healers Initiate ___" wasn't renamed to "Prime Healer's", same goes for the quest items like "Prime Healers ___ Material".
  11. Denial_Sinfae Augur

Torrent of Suffering recourse blocks beasts from being able to cast Exceptional Velocity type line on their pet / group. Once it is on the group, though, Torrent of Suffering recourse can land with no conflict.

Beasts Focus of Yemall lasts 2 hours and 20 minutes, but all of the higher ranks only last 58 minutes. Let's be reasonable here and make them all last 2:20 please! All of their other buffs are 1.5 hrs to 2ish hours. Why have one mixed between long duration and Fero duration?
    Jiggs and Yinla like this.
  12. Denial_Sinfae Augur

Oh, I see. It's a conflict with the beast pet portion of the haste. When done inversely the SK AC buff overwrites the beast pet haste.

Welcome to block, I guess. :(
  13. Metanis Bad Company

In the description of the cleric spell Divine Response the main effect is something called Responsive Light. When you click on that link it brings up another window with a more detailed description of that spell. According to the Rank 3 descriptive text this spell heals Zero hit points.

EQResource spell data tells me that it should say 11,304.

(Editorially speaking... it takes a 20k damage pulse to trigger an 11k heal? I know every little bit helps but why am I going to swap this (20 minute, 7700mana) spell in and out of my bar for that little bit of benefit?)
  14. Goodn Augur

This doesn't make sense...Imbued Feather requires a XIII (13) distiller and the heroic augs probably require greater than II (2). Did you mean something else?
    Schadenfreude likes this.
  15. Coirnav Augur

No Lore items can be recovered from the recovery tab at all.

And yes i checked with items I have never had before, destroying it and it is not recoverable.

The first attempt to recover a lore item and nothing happens, then if you try again it says "The item you were interested in has already been sold."

When you close the vendor window and reopen it the item is gone. Recreatable with every single lore item I have tested with.
  16. Thunderkiks Augur

It's always been that way. Same if you're buff and locked. It will take the AA cost and not give the benefit. Was hoping that would be fixed since the increased charge but I guess not. Use beware I guess. :(
    Nniki likes this.
  17. kizant Augur

I can understand the issue when it was FE and IOG because two different people in your group are using those abilities and you have to do some coordination to make sure one isn't blocked. But Glyph and Intensity are yours. If you can't coordinate with yourself then I think you have bigger problems.
  18. Nniki Augur

That's besides the point. If "Your ability failed. Timer has been reset.", it shouldn't be consumed.
    Yinla, Koryu and Thunderkiks like this.
  19. svann Augur

The yellow text from sense traps, disarm traps, and picklock (of chests) is going to the Other filter instead of to Skills filter.
  20. Bidaum_TR Lorekeeper

During last night's raids in Drusella's vault, I noticed an odd message:

08/26/18 08:22:54 PM Your faction standing with Damsel of Decay's Denizens could not possibly get any worse.

This message seems to only have come from the death of any skeletal model add (not ghosts) during the event. The faction message only occurred in event 2; not in 1 or 3.