Live Update Bugs: 8/15/2018

Discussion in 'Test Update Notes and Bug Roundup' started by EQ Dev, Aug 15, 2018.

1. Uuvin Augur

Re: Swamp of No Hope hunter cycle - Thank you Ngreth. I have never seen that info anywhere. It is very important and explains everything. Always learning something new it seems.
  2. Fanra https://everquest.fanra.info

Replying to the post you quoted, I also have noticed that merchant money sounds, bag opening/closing, etc. are not the correct volume (way too low, or spell casting sounds are way too high).

There is absolutely a sound issue with various sounds not being the same level in EQ. I believe it dates to a recent (month or two) issue.
  3. Yinla Ye Ol' Dragon

Something wierd going on with the guild manager - format change in July patch???

Was looking at when members were last on line and noticed it has changed from /18 to /2018 sometime in July also the alignment has changed from the left to the right. Can we have them all set the same please?

Also the guild manager still moves me up a line if someone new logs in or zones if I'm scrolled to the bottom.

Can we go back to adding players logging in or zoning to the bottom of the list please?
  4. kizant Augur

Can't you guys add a minimum damage to Mana Burn to make doomcasters happy? Just something like 100 would be plenty. Then he can finally kill that pesky swamp leech.
  5. Rolaque Ancient

Druid AA changes to Fixated Blessing of Ro and Vortex of Ro ------> to Blessing of Ro (now casts Cowl of Ro) and Vortex of Ro (now casts Gaze of Ro) have caused two changes.

1. The Fixation of Ro component that used to be in Blessing appears to be missing, so the Attack debuff has gone from -355 atk to -243 atk. The direct mapping of Cowl of Ro to the Blessing AA has neutered the debuff by leaving out the Fixation component.

2. Now Vortex AA (the poorer debuff) overwrites Blessing of Ro AA. That is completely backwards from how it used to be. Besides, an AE debuff should never be stronger or capable of overwriting the single target version of the debuff. Unless you want to violate the laws of fantasy physics, whatever they might be
  6. Metanis Bad Company

Cleric spell Blood of the Vicarum (viral mark) seems to be resisted much more since the last patch. I cast this a lot in raids to mark all the adds and it seems I have to cast it 3x more to get it to stick than I ever did before.
  7. Foaming I Drank Bleach IRL Once

Druid AA Wrath of the Wild rank 3 says 650 dmg a hit in the description, however from my testing is actually doing 606 dmg a hit. Tested on Agnarr 09/08/2018.
  8. Brohg Augur

Berserker combat ability Ritual Scarification (57504-05-06) has the buff % to riposte reversed between ranks 1 & 2
    Daedly likes this.
  9. Siny Augur

10. Fanra https://everquest.fanra.info

I'm embarrassed to tell you that the sound issues I reported in earlier posts in this thread may have been due to my computer speaker's wiring.

I apologize.
  11. CatsPaws No response to your post cause your on ignore

Glad you resolved your sound issue, however many of us still having no music, music that starts halfway thru logging in and then shuts off when in game , inconsistent music volume when we can get it to play and really infuriating is when it cuts out randomly for no reason.

And nothing in test patch notes that there is any thing on the horizon to fix this, not even sure they acknowledged that there is a problem since last patch.
  12. svann Augur

As to the missing coin sounds, Id just like to say I prefer that bug stay in.
    Brohg likes this.
  13. klanderso Developer

Yes, the sound issue has been fixed internally and will be out with the next update. Posts for reference:
    If there are any sound issues (after the updates to test and then live), please make a post in the applicable bug thread(s).
  14. Malbro Augur

I don't know if it's a result of the last patch and it is minor, but the sit/stand button does not change when toggled.

i.e. If sitting it no longer changes to stand and if standing it no longer changes to sit.
    Herf likes this.
  15. klanderso Developer

This has already been mentioned as being fixed in the next update.
  16. svann Augur

There is no fade text for Rogue's Fury.
    Brohg likes this.
  17. Qbert Gallifreyan

The current marketplace discount for all access members is set to 20%. If this is not a bug, it certainly has not been advertised and perhaps it should. I just purchased something and noticed that my balance was higher than expected, and figured this out.

When I went to buy something during the recently ended bonus discount period, I noticed that it started at 20% then fairly quickly got corrected to be 25% as stated in the announcement; I was in the midst of posting about it when it changed at the end of August ( https://www.everquest.com/news/eq-double-xp-marketplace-promo-sept-2018 ).

I don't know if these two things are related, but I thought I'd add it just in case it helped to identify the issue.
  18. Moege Augur

Somehow I now see all the pet worn off messages, with swarmpets it produces a lot of spam that I do not want to see. Can we get an option to move pet worn off messages to another window seperate from other worn off messages ?
  19. Password1234 Augur

"a storm champion" in the non-instanced Tempest Temple dropped a cloth cap just now on Xegony.