Let's be real..

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Orienn, Jun 19, 2015.

1. Jaxarale01 Augur

Lol Ghostbusters reference! You just dated yourself... oh wait so did I!!
  2. Zapsos Augur

Is anyone forcing you to buy those SMR's?

If you don't have the time, the skill or the patience to get something you want, you 'hire' someone else to get it for you... That's just a rule of life

If this is such a big problem, blame the people buying Kronos, not the people meeting a demand!

That whole argument aside I don't see why you are mixing in Loot-farming boxes with <TL>, if you go to Efreet in SolB, AM/Lord in Guk or any other named camp with good loot, you won't see many <TL> there... they already have their drops, and they are focusing their attention on the raid content.

In fact you are far more likely to be given free by <TL>, if you go sit in Hate or Fear waiting for them to have stuff rotting, than you are to experience this fantasy of 6 <TL> toons steamrolling into every zone imaginable, KS'ing and monopolizing all content at all levels of play.

***this post was brought to you by someone who has no association with <TL> But is tired of the bile and unfounded hate aimed at anyone who plays the game even remotely Hardcore, and is hoping to be part of that competition they claim to desire very soon***
  3. Heldrix New Member

Why does everyone assume TL members have no life. Most of us have full time jobs and families. Yea we kill , we just want it more than you do.
    Frenzic likes this.
  4. Rhoulicas Augur

I don't mean to burst your bubble, but all I have to do is create a character on another server, finish the tutorial quests and BAM!, I have better loot than you do. Your precious raid targets aren't that precious and honestly all loot is terrible until vex thal and elemental planes. City of mist drops from random mobs are better than some of the raid loot that drops now, although I don't know if some of that stuff is going to drop when Kunark opens as you have agenda'ed for. The only thing unfortunate about this non raid mob instancing is the inability for CASUAL AND FRIENDLY RAIDERS to get their epics completed. I cannot believe what people are paying to get GEBS. It's not a good item, especially since they are yellow.
    Orienn likes this.
  5. Hexaholic Augur

We picked one, TIME LOCKED (Classic Era) Progression. Meaning the server STARTS IN CLASSIC, and PROGRESSES as bosses are killed, and the timer runs down. This is exactly what was voted on. No one is picking a side, we are playing the side that was chosen by the masses. I was on the side that was saying we shouldn't be just locked into Classic, because the exact scenario that is playing out, would play out, but no one wanted to listen. So here we are, locked into Classic, on our progression server. Yet you guys now don't want it to be like that, you want it to be "instanced for me" style. You're right, if this isn't what you want to be playing, and they've stated it's staying like this, then accept it, or leave. It's really that simple.
  6. Hexaholic Augur

Exactly.
  7. Finwen Augur

It must be nice to always be right. *swoon*
  8. Hendar2 Augur

And there is no reason why people who box won't buy subscriptions rather than using krono, if it is cheaper. I don't think you can associate krono with boxing.
  9. Jaxarale01 Augur

No you didn't because you couldn't... DB made a mishmash mess of the entire thing so there is no "classic" and there is no "progression".

You chose classic with live mage pets and monk fists?
    You chose classic with ramped up live spell tables?
    You chose classic with dps wars?
    You chose classic with instanced newbie zone?

Again... you use "its classic" or its "progression" to promote whatever you deem is right...
    Its not like people do not see this? You know that every post just shows how full of it this type of back and forth reasoning is?

Lol and yet again... you tout this as classic when nothing is classic about the server at all!
    Well except what you say is of course...
  10. Hexaholic Augur

Nah, you're just upset your agenda lost out for the fifth or sixth time. This server is more classic than anything else.
  11. Groans Augur

because you have 100 (according to a TL members post in these very forums) hours a week to game. There are 168 hours in a week, so if you work a full time job thats already 140 plus hours a week gone.. where do you have time for a life? heck do you guys sleep?

Anyone who assumed otherwise would have to be a complete idiot.
  12. Flandersian Augur

TL members were sent from the future to ruin your Ragefire progression experience. They do not require sleep, only your clothes and your motorcycle.
    Friday and Rhiyannon like this.
  13. Reht The Dude abides...

It's the same silly syndrome that people who play on live used to make about all the top guilds, particularly ROI, when in fact most of us raided a few days a week for a 3-4 hours a night normally, a lot less than most mid tier guilds raid because they were still plugging away at completing progression while we were well into our traditional reduced farm scheduled.
  14. Jaxarale01 Augur

Thank you for proving my point... this server is classic cause you say it is.

Despite the fact that nothing about it is classic.

You win!
  15. Vlerg Augur

speaking of that, are you comming back to drinal for our weekly 3 hours of fun?
  16. Reht The Dude abides...

[IMG]
  17. Groans Augur

You mean with the addition of instancing you could have lives, wow imagine that.
  18. Hexaholic Augur

It is because we voted for it to be that way.
  19. Reht The Dude abides...

I had a life before instancing, imagine that.........
  20. Groans Augur

No you did not :)