Krono Prices... Sad Panda

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Hellboy007, Jun 24, 2016.

1. Nandary Griefs Lorekeeper

There's been a dozen "impossible" things done over the years by talented coders.
    Gyurika Godofwar likes this.
  2. Millianna Augur

No real reason for bazaar princess to be updated - very few people buy at that price... waste of dev time.
  3. Siddar Augur

Exactly
  4. Cleaver Augur

The entire bazaar needs a revamp into an auction house system the current one is out dated. Remove the entire zone and put an auction house in the game you can already /baz from any zone. Make it so you can only list items in the auction house if you're all access.
    moogs likes this.
  5. Bigstomp Augur

Krono are supply and demand. They're more expensive than I'd like and I might have to pay for my account soon for the first time since they existed. That's fine.

If buying a krono with plat is too expensive, that just means buying a krono and selling it for plat is where it's at. So buy em and score some plat. The market will balance.
    Gyurika Godofwar likes this.
  6. mmohno New Member

People hoard the Kronos as well. I know I did. Anytime I have enough Plat to turn it to a Krono I try to find one. I had my high of 18 at one point, but I use 3 accounts so it depletes fast. Stopped playing except to raid during TBM so I only have like 2 left now. But I know a guy that only plays one account and he told me he had 30 Krono. So he has 2 and a half years of playtime for that account just sitting around. I'm sure he does the same thing I do, get plat turn it to Krono and hold the Kronos never intending to sell them again.
  7. Corwyhn Lionheart Guild Leader, Lions of the Heart

my logic is the most twisted logic you have seen but its sound for today?
  8. Orbital101 Augur

Whats the point of selling kronos if you already have 200 000 000 millions plat. Im not buying low to sell high, hell I've been buying high and selling low is most likely it. I rather go drink an extra Marguerita for the next 10 years on the beach watching these girls play handball instead of loging in knowing I need to make 6 kronos this month to sustain my accounts:cool:
  9. Badhand Elder

It looks like the end of the world has arrived. Haven't seen any krono for sale in the bazaar for a little while.
    Nandary Griefs likes this.
  10. Zamiam Augur

thats because krono prices have reached over 2mil pp each on live servers at least mine.. if your lucky every once in awhile you can fine 1 in baz for 1.9mil but if you want to buy one you will have to /general it and pay over 2mil pp each ..
    NameAlreadyInUse likes this.
  11. Badhand Elder

True.. or maybe try /barter.
  12. Zamiam Augur

barter is for buying peeps are still at least trying to buy them for 1.5 to 1.8m pp .. so ya if you want to /barter for a few days you might get lucky and someone will sell ya one .. but not gonna happen .. how do i know at least on my server ive tried have sat offline in barter for over a week trying to buy from 1.5 to 1.8 not a nibble ..

not saying it cant happen just saying its gonna be very rare..

Krono prices have SKYROCKETED over last 2 to 3 months .. where as few months ago you could find 4 to 6 sellers in baz at all times selling for 1.5mil pp on average .. now there is no one.. and even trying to /barter your way to one is challenging unless your willing to pay the exorbitant prices..
    Nandary Griefs likes this.
  13. Andarriel Everquest player since 2000

On fv never see for sell anymore and many buyers up at 2mpp each all the time now. once in a great while will see one for sell for that weird max price of 2.1mpp.

Andarriel
  14. Corwyhn Lionheart Guild Leader, Lions of the Heart

RMT on third party sites is the reason krono are so scarce.
  15. Nandary Griefs Lorekeeper

Correct. If you want to buy one from me, you'll have to send me a tell. I'm not going to sell for under $2M.
  16. Badhand Elder

If you wanna sell one for 2 mill go to /barter. I set up one for my first time.
    One other person is buying for 2 million also, the same person I barter sold one a while ago not realizing it was 180,000pp... not 1.8 million.
  17. Frenzic Augur

There have not been any Krono for sale on any of my core servers for well over two months now. My supplies are running out and I simply won't pay for this game with real money. I go into PoK, I go into general chat, no one is selling. I don't even care if they are 2.5m a piece, no one has any.

I believe the issue is that money has no value in today's Everquest. Krono power accounts while plat sits in your bank. The devs have done a terrible job of battling inflation. The amount of money I make on my 70 accounts far surpasses anything I would ever spend. I'm sitting on billions of plat and have absolutely nothing to do with it. It's become a joke amongst my friends and I.

Even raising the bazaar limits would do a world of good. At least we could find the people selling for 2.5m. Right now I shout for an hour, get bored and go back to doing my thing.
  18. Drusi Augur

Unfortunately, EoK has not helped the matters on regular servers as there really isn't anything decent tradable from EoK so there is not much point in having platinum(past say 1M) on a regular live server.

Why does it matter that there are desirable items tradable and available in bazaar?

This means there would be people interested in selling Krono on a regular server so they could legitimely obtain those items by first buying Krono from Daybreak.

So Daybreak is losing money by ignoring regular live servers.

I suppose there will be chase items for sale eventually but those will definitely sell for more than 2M platinum :) This will mean that there will be some market in Krono<->Chase Items but it will not help bazaar.
  19. Ghubuk Augur

70 accounts and all played without cheating software....yea, ok.
  20. Badhand Elder

That was quick. Purchased the 2 krono I was looking for in /barter for 2 mill each. I'm on Bristle but maybe this option like bazaar sellers won't be available for too long.