Is it time for DGB to admit they don't care about AFK Bots?

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Arraden, Jan 26, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Intenso Augur

they didnt suspend the afk bots but just person who trained them cause they dont care about afk
    Arraden likes this.
  2. Brohg Augur

Automating chain kills on the Mearatas center named is kinda impressive. At least one of them does mez, and another charms. Those are very disruptive mechanics. Each one has a tidy pile of hp to pound through.
    Anglesy likes this.
  3. Waring_McMarrin Augur

I would guess because they couldn't prove the afk bots but they could prove the training. They can't just ban someone because there are claims they broke the rules, they need to gather some evidence first.
  4. Intenso Augur

Shows how muxh you actually know they did deals with them to keep the hacking software off prog servers but normal servers fair game
  5. Xianzu_Monk_Tunare Augur

I know several monks who camped Raster and Targin for in excess of 80-90+ hours straight. Just because someone is there for days on end in no way means they are AFK camping.
    The deals that were done solely applied to the ways to stop the hacks on the Progression servers. The pre-existing ways to catch them as well as ways to catch them which did not use that information were completely allowed. As such there have been numerous such changes made since then which have stopped on the Live servers exactly what is being claimed in this thread, all since those agreements were made.
  6. Intenso Augur

All they have to do is look at these people or summon their puller about like they used to do guess the ccs now know nothing about the game
  7. Xianzu_Monk_Tunare Augur

In other words, they should do it simply because you think the other people are afk camping. Not because of any actual proof.
  8. Arraden Augur

There's proof - several people have submitted log files to show both automation and auto-mechanics.

The main tank in the group acts like a pet and turns to face the spawning mob, as it spawns.
    When a name spawns in the zone, the group is "on it" - they appear from no where.
    Even though the four named have lots of HP, they're being killed rapidly. Much faster than some of the best DPS on server.
    You can see the repetitive cycle of the script, which even includes a TL to PoK where the character just stands at wizard port spot before going back to Camp Fire.

Although, in saying all of this, it does appear that the bot group is no longer online as of late yesterday. Not in server this am either.

Praise be, Innoruuk, for answering the call.
    Yinla and Intenso like this.
  9. Intenso Augur

yea hopefully dont see him back for a while or at all
  10. Arraden Augur

And no, they're back on.
    /sigh
    /target GM, /ponder
  11. Flatchy Court Jester

You would think if they spent that much effort setting that up, he would not give it up so easily. Sad to say. Some people should get a real job.
  12. Peltier Elder

What server ?
    What guild tag ?
    What's toons names ?

Why beat around the bush, y'all want the devs to read this and take action.. yet not 1 of you all who are complaining about it has the ba##$ to say what server guild and toons names ?
    Pirlo likes this.
  13. Intenso Augur

need to stream it with twitch for them to take any action
  14. So Happy Augur

OP did say AB server. Naming guilds/toons just gets you warned on the forum.
  15. Peltier Elder

And?

Lol.
  16. So Happy Augur

And it does nothing but get you a warning for shaming when you name names on the forum. It's not like DB will do anything more because you named the toons or guild.

LoL back to you. :D
  17. Karhar Dream Crusher

Deleveling an afk group to 88 before the person came back and turned off auto accept res of 0% variety is better.
  18. code-zero Augur

That's a marvelous way to get a couple of weeks suspended. I'm honestly beginning to think that all the people advocating for training are AFK'ers looking for a way to grief idiots and get away with a few weeks of relaxed AFKing
  19. NeverPayForLag Augur

lol...
    I say again, I never had the problem to get that camp some weeks before.
    Communication simply works... try it...
  20. Ceffener Augur

If you have your AFK script programmed to be better than "some of the top DPS", I think you can handle not losing levels due to trains.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.