Is eqzerker still active?

Discussion in 'Melee' started by The_Kras_Man, Jan 2, 2019.

1. Daedly Augur

Do berserkers break mezzes, or are we instead liberating the enslaved in the name of freedom and justice? Some people could see a revolution and call it terrorism.

Granted we would free them of their slavery so we could selfishly seek to commit genocide, but that is a topic for another day.
  2. Derresh Augur

why stop at clerics? i go for the whole raid then bloodfury myself to death
  3. Pano Augur

Killing clerics is just a faster way to get the whole raid.
  4. Behelit Augur

sure, but who is this behelit I keep hearing about?
  5. Tolzol Augur

Some elitest a**hole!
  6. Derresh Augur

Letting them die from lack of heals isn't as satisfying as give them the You have been slain by Berserker! message.
  7. Pano Augur

I might be wrong, but I believe this is him!

[IMG]
  8. Behelit Augur

yah you wrong, that says Jiren
  9. Tolzol Augur

Bejiren*
  10. Brohg Augur

for bonus credit, have Furious Ramp running when the AE fear/charm hits
    Tolzol likes this.
  11. Behelit Augur

oh the memories on High Bokon back in TBM.

Bonkerzz and Arcainos killed at least 30 ppl in like a 2 week period, was insane.

[IMG]
    Tolzol likes this.
  12. Brohg Augur

Our high body counts were always on Dracoliche. lil' guys clear out, boss back with Furi still on & *BAM*
  13. Tolzol Augur

For anyone interested. Behelit added a TLP section to zerker forums now. Nothing is on it aside from a couple people that asked some TLP related questions that i sent the threads to it. We will work on adding info to it as we can. Otherwise tell the TLP peeps to sign up and add what they want to it.
    Symbius likes this.
  14. Symbius Augur

Sounds like a great addition to those forums considering things change so much between era's and the popularity of the TLP's. Good job!

I know I'm failing miserably at grasping the concepts of an 85 zerker on Phinny right now, but learning makes it enjoyable as well.
  15. BadPallyGuildLeader Augur

Nothing I haven't seen before here. The worst of how communities can be in EQ. Pathetic excuses for "bros" trying to be "Cool" in front of each other.
  16. Behelit Augur

OK anon-username post, real great example you set for the community with unbased attacks and a complete lack of follow through when questioned on your claims.

I dont need to try and be cool, I just am.
  17. Brohg Augur

Have you really seen this before? I believe you, for sure, but think about that.
  18. BadPallyGuildLeader Augur

Maybe just wise enough to spot immature "Bros" looking for another angle to continue on here what happens in their "community." Maybe you guys should just download that app regarding where YOU can be safe to wear your MAGA hats? :)
  19. Tolzol Augur

SMH. Dude just stop trying, your not good at what your trying to do and it's kind of pathetic at this point. I don't represent anyone but me, if you don't like how i am sucks to be you there's nothing you can do/say to change it and i know 100% that goes the same for Behelit. To sum this whole thing up, no i don't care what light my class is viewed to you or the community, no i don't care if you or the community like how we run the zerker forum, and no i don't care if you or the community think I'm an a**hole. And lastly I don't do politics but i promise im safe to wear whatever the hell i want whenever i want lol.
  20. BadPallyGuildLeader Augur

So you have established that you are an a-hole and don't care. Bravo.