Is eqzerker still active?

Discussion in 'Melee' started by The_Kras_Man, Jan 2, 2019.

1. Tolzol Augur

Pretty much that's what I'm saying yea
  2. BadPallyGuildLeader Augur

Seek help and the right meds.
  3. DaciksBB Augur

Says the person who instigated the drama in this thread...
    Marike, Tolzol, Sancus and 1 other person like this.
  4. Tolzol Augur

LOL I'm not the one that is easily offended my dude.
  5. Tanols Augur

The majority of the posts in this thread show why this player is glad that moderators are being so strict about who has access and who doesn't on a site dedicated to the class that I play.
    I will admit, that in the past, some good information has been posted that is relevant to the berserker class, from people who do not play that class. Far more common are the trolls out to create drama, conflict, or to just plain get the class nerfed and stagnated into uselessness. As has been proven here.
  6. BadPallyGuildLeader Augur

So all I have to do to "win" a thread is say that I'm an a-hole and and don't care? (In other words the typical nerd rage response to any argument where their antisocial behavior is confronted?)

So all these years I've been doing it wrong on the Internetz.
  7. Tucoh Augur

No offense, bud, but there's really only one person presenting anti-social behavior here, and they are definitely not "winning a thread".
    DaciksBB likes this.
  8. BadPallyGuildLeader Augur

Cast your lot on what kind of behavior you endorse with a given community. I prefer what you get at places other than Eqzerker. They are plain immature and antisocial no matter how you try and rationalize it.
  9. Thousand New Member

This guy is just a troll, right?
  10. DaciksBB Augur

No offense bud, you're casting paladins in a pretty bad light here
  11. BadPallyGuildLeader Augur

Another "bro" spotted who "doesn't care" either?
  12. Chaosflux Augur

Winning the special Olympics Is still winning lolol
    Tucoh likes this.
  13. Tolzol Augur

This ain’t about winning. (Why is this thread even still a thing). I’m actually very social and definitely didn’t “nerd rage”. You came on here throwing a fit about me “berating” someone (which did not happen) and then proceeded to b***h about us not having the site open to all.

If someone wants to learn how to play the class on an alt or a future main there’s a spot on the site for that. All they have to do is request access and it will be given. The other half is for raiding zerkers only and doesn’t have any info that someone that doesn’t raid would need. And really doesn’t see much traffic anyway for you to be throwing the fit you are.

As behelit said if you want an open to the public zerker forum go ahead and make one it’s no skin off my back. And no one cares about this but you buddy. We are the ones putting the info out there and do all the work to make sure the info is accurate it’s not up to you how we put it out there for everyone else. And your whole i need meds because i don’t care if you think I’m an a**hole comment is just flat out dumb. If you really care that much what others think of you your the one that should go seek help my dude lol. Anyway best i can say is get over it, nothing is changing.
  14. BadPallyGuildLeader Augur

crap community is crap. nothing to see here.
  15. Brohg Augur

And even crap community rejects you? That's gotta sting, no wonder you're lashing out.
    bbanz and Tolzol like this.
  16. BadPallyGuildLeader Augur

Don't let facts get in the way of things "bro."

Recall it was someone I sent to that community is what I was talking about. After seeing what they were all about there I wouldn't be caught dead there. I have literally no use for that. Not where there are classes\communities that I have mentioned in this thread who provide a STARK contrast in community atmosphere. Only a masochist would want to "indulge" themselves with such riff raff.
  17. Syylke_EMarr Augur

It's not like a restricted area is even a new thing. Steel Warrior, when it was still alive, had a section restricted to permitted members for raiding-specific information (and, no, it didn't die because of it), because non-raiders simply didn't need it.
    Behelit and Tolzol like this.
  18. Brohg Augur

ditto necrotalk, ditto shm's crucible, and the paladin one. Proverbial dollars to proverbial donuts (since donuts actually cost dollars now? RIP a good aphorism), so did magetower & graffe, just no one ever told BadPallyGuildLeader since, yep, they didn't want him to be part of those areas.
    Behelit, Syylke_EMarr, Tolzol and 2 others like this.
  19. Tolzol Augur

You’re a special breed that’s for sure. Lol if you have no use for it drop it and move on others do. It literally takes a minute to create an account and ask for access and they will usually get it pretty quick unless I’m extremely busy at work or I’m asleep. Only thing i ask is people read the damn welcome thread before so and give what’s listed or at least give me some details on why they can’t provide that info in their request instead of just saying access please so i know if you raid or not. (I’m not going out of my way to look to see what level of access you should be given).

The fact that this all started because i said “toon name? Server name? Guild name? Magelo? All this sh*t was listed in the welcome thread” just baffles me. If that was offensive to you guys i feel very sorry for y’all lol. But for now on if people don’t provide what’s asked/give me something more than access please I’ll just ignore them so i don’t hurt their feelings so deeply with simple questions lol.
    Behelit and Syylke_EMarr like this.
  20. BadPallyGuildLeader Augur

Just for you...I will find out and report back...on why he doesn't have a magelo...

You know... magelo...that thing that you obsess over.