Is DBG actually restoring lost items due to rollback via petition?

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Zhutuak, Jul 27, 2015.

1. Zhutuak Augur

Post your experience here please, I would like to see how this plays out before I log back in to make the petitions myself.
  2. dream1231 New Member

For what its worth, i was returned a krono that was missing from my cursor about two weeks ago, i don't know if they restore items during rollbacks.
  3. Kreetin New Member

I bought some Krono on friday and used an alt to sell those for plat. That plat was used to buy an item for my main. After roll back....plat is gone AND item is gone. All this through no fault of my own. If this is not restored, I would consider that theft.
    rick and Drexll like this.
  4. Drathstar New Member

Camped the Efreeti Lord Djarn is sol B for 11 hours yesterday with my group. We all lost 4-5 levels worth of experience 2 Djarn Rings and 4 pairs of Golden Efreeti Boots. I also got some gear from the PoH raid that I no longer have... This rollback has been phenomenal.
  5. Choonk Lorekeeper

Basically lost all work from mid sat night onward, so all day sunday and all day today, this included level 35-39 as well as numerous drops from rares and also questing my entire set of darkforge armor... im more than a little over it.
  6. Ducreux Augur

Ragefire has rolled back like 5 times in the past month and I can't recall any items being refunded, least not in TL.
    Rhiyannon and Simone like this.
  7. rick Augur

same with me BUT I lost WAY MORE PP than I had spent .. IF i had the items I had 780 or so PP in shared account.. without the items I should have closed to 1200 to 1500pp in the shared bank BUT it now reads 0 zip nada zero

and also out the 31st level to 34th level spells I had purchased and NO longer have ANYWAY to purchase them anymore
  8. SmoothieSmooth New Member

Lost my Hero Bracers i spent all weekend working on getting and a pair of Mithril Greaves, probably more as well but this what iv noticed so far.
  9. Zdrop Journeyman

I lost around 4000pp worth of items and plat that I had before the point they restored my characters to. I was streaming so I have a video copy of what all is missing. I just put in a petition in and will post back here if they get restored properly.

Contact CS/use /petition for the lost item. That's what Holly posted on twitter so we will see how that goes.
    rick likes this.
  10. Simone Augur

I know I find it amusing that Lockjaw people are whining so much after they get rolled backed once when rollbacks on Ragefire have been almost a weekly occurrence.
    Rhiyannon likes this.
  11. rick Augur

ty for the info
  12. Zhutuak Augur

Not being familiar with RF`s roll backs, were they all the fault of dbg or were some due to the player base exploiting? Today on LJ, it is on dbg/sony, x2.

The roll back was targeted with no rhyme or reason, why should this be acceptable, regardless of what has happened on RF.
  13. Mezrah Augur

Hmmm

1. There have been previous roll-backs on LJ.
    2. This last roll-back went back much further and much more inconsistently than the roll backs that occur after crashes, some people have lost days worth of exp / items.
    rick likes this.
  14. Thornpaw New Member

I had purchased 4 exp potions over the past 2 days on my rogue I was trying to level. the station cash from this is gone as well as all group exp I received over the past 2 days while running the potions. I went from level 32 to barely 27. I hope to hell my sc is refunded or the potions returned. This is not an in game item I can replace, it was bought with real money. It is bad enough my time in groups was taken as were some minor loots, I can live with that, but when you take away a service that was paid for, that is a different story. BTW the automated message I got was telling me if I bought the wrong thing to tell them what it was and the character. I swear these people do not read the petitions.
  15. Weverley Augur

Today rollback was minimum 1 day some 3 days so not like 30mins to 1 hour like those on RF thank god just got rollback some tradeskill no gear. I'm considered lucky.
  16. Elkay Augur

They can check the SC purchase I'm sure, as well as the claim to a toon on LJ. If they see the potions no longer on you, they can assume you used them. I'd just open up a ticket stating this, and hopefully they're reasonable about giving you the potions back.
  17. Borgnine New Member

Sold crap, bought krono, got rolled back, still have krono. Thanks DBG <3! Screw those other guys, I got my stuff.
  18. Zdrop Journeyman

Is there going to be another rollback or not? We need to know since it's just going to be a huge waste of time to keep playing just to get rolled back two days again. With out of era spells and items still dropping, and over a quarter of the server missing items/platinum/krono do to the first botched rollback it would seem you really have no choice. Let us know what the plan is.
  19. Cajun Caret New Member

This, please, I was about to post something equivalent. Can we at least get confirmation on the current server state or if its being addressed?
  20. Canik Augur

Server wipe with a free level 15 naked Rogue for all players that had characters on the server.
    bobjones1208 and Steampunk like this.