In-Game Progression Server poll (Feb 2015)

Discussion in 'News and Announcements' started by Windstalker, Feb 25, 2015.

1. Healiez Augur

If by competition you mean whoever had the largest SK army harmtouching the mob before it rendered after socking a mob for 9 hours the second its window open then sure... (you know how many raid mobs I saw spawn as corpses)?

There was no competition for early mobs on fippy. There was drama, SK's and . Eventually the GM's stepped in and enforced a rotation, again no competition.
  2. Manifest New Member

They need to make a classic server with all the old rules, corpse runs, hell levels, coin with weight and keep it classic no content passed pop, and a second TLP for those who want to progress beyond that.
    FcsevenXIII and Zoggzog like this.
  3. MBear Augur

Sign me up!
    Zoggzog likes this.
  4. Zoggzog Elder

That is the dream, gentlemen! We'll never see it happen, but we can still dream.
  5. xilshale New Member

I'm ok with a bit past pop. I wouldn't mind LDON for an alternate path and filling in aa grinding.
    but yeah. Waiting on poll results......
    Zoggzog likes this.
  6. DefenseEQ Augur

The polls closed lets go with those results Daybreak.
    beyrak likes this.
  7. gander Augur

That is what many of us want, a GM hands off, wild west server. I realize some of you need your hands held, but drama, dps wars, etc is what makes this game so much fun for a lot of us.

So no instancing please.
    beyrak and Peone like this.
  8. Peone Lorekeeper

Hell yeah! I like the idea of GM's staying away, and allow the guilds to work things out for themselves. It really only affects the early game anyways, and I really enjoy drama between guilds. Not drama within my guild mind you, but my guild with other guilds.
    beyrak likes this.
  9. Resistance New Member

Launch the Server already! I am ready to Quit my job and move back into my mothers basement with my computer and Mountain Dew supply!:)
    Xanadas, Unheard and Haless like this.
  10. Resistance New Member

Hey Mabbu! it's Lilpinecone from citi!
  11. Haless New Member

I am excited too for a new progression! Like the old and hard ways!
    Zoggzog likes this.
  12. Archess Elder

Not sure why it is taking them 2 days to get the results out of the poll.
  13. Vaclav Augur

Possibly because ADVLOOT going out same time it ended, plus getting ducks in a row about any "next sets of TLP announcements/votes".

If there's any ADVLOOT bugs Live will crucify them for not addressing bugs first, and we all know well "ok awesome to see the poll results.... Now what about....?" are inevitable once they do report them.

Patience. We've got til at least June for details to hash out.
    Zoggzog likes this.
  14. Resistance New Member

where are the poll results?
  15. Sinzz Augur

Results naow! Gawd its like christmas eve as a kid all over again. Whats it
  16. Glace Journeyman

I haven't read all of the replies, so I don't know if this has been brought up.

None of the expansions were released within 2-3 months. Go back to the original amount of time between expansions, or at least 6-9 months before voting. It takes awhile for the average player to advance, get their epic, chase all of the gear wanted. This would allow people to thoroughly experience the content and build community and not be at the whim of those rapid rabbit types who are just going to get bored and leave soon anyway.
    Zoggzog likes this.
  17. Weverley Augur

I would like to make it that you need multiple guild beating the content before another expansion get voted on also. That way if 1 guild block everybody else nobody moves,
    Zoggzog likes this.
  18. Nolrog Augur

The server has to run on the same data that the current servers run on. They can flag items and NPCs to drop or spawn based on what expansion is open (and make other tweaks like a server wide decrease in XP) but they can't change things the way you are suggesting.
  19. Frenzic Augur

They don't post on weekends so if we don't hear anything by tonight, its April at the earlier lol. I wouldn't doubt a new April poll that last until May. Anything they can do to push this off.
  20. Weverley Augur

I wouldn't be surprised to have another poll start next week personally to define more narrowly what most people wants.I can see the 2nd poll asking do you want to start with only classic, classic + kunark. There's also if it's locked at an expansion a poll on which 1 you want it to stop and a bunch of possibilities.Oh and Frenzic they are on their lunch break in California still plenty of times to have a dev answering.