I Surrender

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Decessus, Dec 27, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Geri_Petrovna Augur

Silv, if you and Mayfaire get bored, with content being too easy, replace one of your DPS mercs, with the crappiest monk on server (me) :D

I promise to do less dps, and afk more. :D
    Gyurika Godofwar and Mayfaire like this.
  2. Sheaffer Augur

I'm not convinced anyone came here for help. Maybe I missed them, but I didn't see any posts where someone said something like "Hey guys, I am stuck on this mission. This is my group composition and this is the part where we died. We tried this this and that. What can we do better?"
    Benzarden, Mayfaire and Geri_Petrovna like this.
  3. Seriouslee New Member

Are you still talking? "Blah blah, you all suck. Why aren't you more like me?"
  4. Seriouslee New Member

Eh, NO! I can't run faster. I quit. Which is EXACTLY what the OP was saying.
  5. Seriouslee New Member

I took a chanter to help a guildy with Tempest Temple/Drowned Katta tasks last night. They have made it so enchanters are totally useless except for their auras there. You can't even charm the elementals anymore. With each group wipe, I spit on DBG! The guildy (bard and monk) said, "It's almost as if they're trying to make us quit." Later last night, a ranger guildy came back after 5 yrs. When informed of the nerfs, he said, "Nerfs are why I quit. Bye."
  6. Silv Augur

You definitely need to find better Enchanters then. And that's not even being an 'elitist raider' about it :rolleyes:
    roguerunner and Sancus like this.
  7. Roshen Brand Manager

Non-constructive thread is non-constructive.

Closing this down.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.