How do you guys personally view Warriors ?

Discussion in 'Tanks' started by Whulfgar, Sep 9, 2015.

1. Sindaiann Augur

LMFAO
  2. Whulfgar Augur

Vikings wore Armored Helm's, Mail,
    Lamellar (which is a series of small iron plates laced together or sewed to a stout fabric)

They used Kite shields as well as Round shields..

Sounds like an aweful lot of "Armor" if you ask me ..
  3. Triconix Augur

False. This would mean that the Norse/Vikings were there when European colonists began arriving which didn't happen. Europe was completely unaware of Viking/Norse colonization in the Americas. There has only been 1 (seasonal) village found in Newfoundland - L'Anse aux Meadows - which archeologists/historians believe was used for less than 50 years. There is very little known about the Norse/Viking influence in the Americas and we still don't have solid evidence. Where are you getting your information from? Because you are stating things which world renowned scholars don't.

Most proof is sporadic and doesn't reveal any definitive period of time. There may have been on and off trading and seasonal visits to Vinland (America), but there certainly is no proof that a colony, encampment, village, or whatever you want to call it was around for 500 years.

You may be a proud Native American, but don't make up stuff ;)
  4. Whulfgar Augur

Not making anything up there pudding..

Use google for once an you will open your mind to new Truths .. (which can be varified multiple ways)

Just .. because you do not wish to believe it .. does not make it any less true.
  5. sojero One hit wonder

Whulf, I would give you a bit of advice. Don't believe everything you read on the internet :)
  6. Whulfgar Augur

True as that would be .. The stuff I speak of, is backed by Native American history. Not the Current establishment's version of history my friend.

Happen to also have a real life Indiana Jones (archeologist) as a friend in real life, who has studied these places that I am speaking of, as well as those of Cairo .. and Angor Wats .. and several other places such as Rapa Nui .. an couple others.

This information is little known, outside of hand full of archeologists from what she tells me as I am typing this to you as we speak right now.
  7. Whulfgar Augur

She has taught at the University level .. and has even been printed in magazines.
  8. sojero One hit wonder

Well sir if you can point us in the location of a published and verified journal or book we will be happy to believe you, until then, I'm sorry your word is not enough to contradict the teachings of "the man"
  9. Whulfgar Augur

If you wish to know her name PM me. But I won't plaster her name in such an open forum.
  10. Whulfgar Augur

My truth's .. do not require anyone's approval sojero. I can easily verify what I've stated as I've already stated how. =)
  11. sojero One hit wonder

I care not for her name, but for published articles backing up your claims by other scholars. If you cannot provide that your claims are baseless.
  12. Whulfgar Augur

And once those are provided, You will hand wave them away as well..

I may have been born yesterday, But it was not last night my friend. You may believe that which you will. And I will maintain what I have seen / studied at length.
  13. sojero One hit wonder

If you can provide scholarly journals that have been peer reviewed or published books I will not dismiss them at all.
  14. Whulfgar Augur

Again I will do BETTER, then that .. and put you into direct contact with the woman who has done the actual leg work for this ..
  15. sojero One hit wonder

Again, don't care to talk to anyone directly until I have reviewed their work, that is not right to them or me. I have access to thousands of databases of scholarly journals through the university I graduated from and even more from the one I work at, I can also get a hold of any book our there. Please post the name and volume if applicable and I will gladly read the information.
  16. Whulfgar Augur

17. Whulfgar Augur

18. Whulfgar Augur

19. Whulfgar Augur

These are easily found, as I've pointed out earlier, via Google. Take your pick .. or wave them away at your leasure
  20. Whulfgar Augur

Guess I'm not allowed to post links to the actual articles .. as I just posted like 3-4 of them .. and now they are all gone.