Hellos and Goodbyes

Discussion in 'News and Announcements' started by Piestro, Feb 21, 2014.

1. Nissko Journeyman

Best of luck !
  2. GrekAB New Member

Thank you for all and best luck for you and your family
    /salute
  3. skien Journeyman

You have been an awesome CM and will be sorely missed (no offence to the new incumbant). You have my very best wishes for the future.
  4. Yinla Ye Ol' Dragon

All the best, I can relate to the moving home part, that was me 11 years ago, family always come first. Sad to see you go, you will be missed.

look me up on AB sometime.

hugs

YINNIE
  5. Terminate Journeyman

Best of luck to you sir, you will be missed!
  6. Astehroth Elder

I would of made a great Community Manager fyi.
  7. Narye Augur

Take care, you will be missed. :(
  8. Shadva Del`Shai Augur

Well, snot. Though I completely understand the reasons you've given for leaving, I wish there was a way we could keep you. Remote login anyone? Please? Pretty please? No? Well, snot.

Give the family lots of love and don't forget that we'll miss you. Hope to see you in game in some form.
  9. Sandriene New Member

Having moved from Florida to New York for that same reason, I understand your reasons. You will be missed, though you could stay "remote" :)

Welcome to Roshen, may your feet be big enough for the shoes you have to fill!
  10. nbkan New Member

Best to you and your family Piestro. You will be missed.
  11. Reprisal Augur

Take care Piestro. Wish you and your family the best.
  12. Imrahil Augur

You will be truly missed.

Nuff said!
  13. lancelove Augur

I remember fondly in the early summer of 99 my brother introducing me to Everquest. It was late at night at his in-laws where I was staying with him for the next week in the high desert outside Edwards AFB. I created a ranger, tongue in cheek named him "Lancelove" as the first name that came to mind was Lancelot, and ended up playing him until the sun came up the rest of the week! Lance would prove over the next many years to be a great escape for me. I remember killing putrid skeletons up on the hill in Qeynos Hills. It was the coolest thing. Over the years I ended up raiding with end game guilds on Xegony not too long after that. Inner Circle, Havenlight (I love you Wargirl, thanks for giving me my Swarmcaller back!) and many others. The game has changed alot since those days, and wishing it stayed the same I realize is like wishing to be young again. Time moves on and it waits for no one. I wish you good luck Eric! ( And you WILL miss San Diego!)
    Peace!
    Lancelove Blades
    100 Ranger of Xegony
  14. GaladeRK New Member

15. Geroblue Augur

Good Luck ! I'll miss having you around the forums.
  16. uroldslipper New Member

You will be missed, and if you value how much you will be missed, look at how many postings are new members. They are here and logged in for you:)
  17. Candydare Elder

Hello and Goodbye Piestro!

Your family is very fortunate to have you by their side. :)

I am thankful and appreciative for all the work you have done.

Keep in touch /hugs
  18. HalasRadar Augur

Good Luck Piestro.
  19. Battleaxe Augur

We've had a few Community managers that I'll miss. You are one sir.

You managed to occasionally post your personnel point of view without that point of view resulting in either favor or disfavor on the boards. You've gone out into a world that's sometimes hostile and acted as a SOE and EverQuest promoter without obviously false and forced enthusiasm. You've been respected in great part because you have respected others.

I'm somewhat elderly and frail myself - your personal sacrifice will be appreciated more than you will ever know.

/salute
  20. Chuck6969 New Member

Thank you for your service. I know what you are up against i myself am taking care of my father and it is very time consuming but very fulfilling by doing so you will get to give back to them at least part of what they did for you for the first 18 or so years of your life. I wish you the best of luck and my you keep your memories of everquest and you friends made ingame close!!
    Best of luck,
    Charles