Finally moving on from CoTF

Discussion in 'Tanks' started by Gerzer, Dec 30, 2016.

1. Brudal Augur

2. Fohpo Augur

Didn't bother to check the spelling, you are true gentlemen of the internet. Pretty nice list of stuff, is there anything there that you would add for SK's? Just returned and started to follow this thread since I'm about on pace with OP in terms of progression.
  3. Janakin Augur

Haha. Thankfully all I have is but the last levels of TS AAs left to do. I still use the dot on anything that can mez as habit regardless if I can resist it. You know what they say about old habits! ;)
  4. Gerzer Lorekeeper

Update -

Full T1 visibles

Hate mask / Shoulders from Orechomper (Camped there till other 3 boxes had shldrs as well)

That leaves only neck + range + shield + charm to upgrade from TBM vendor stuff

Camping Wurm in Scorched Woods but he's only popped 1x in 3 days and dropped earring instead of shield. Moved to Chardok to try my luck there... but them mobs seem quite a bit meaner!

Not sure I can take Bridge Keeper if he pops.... that and I have to move deeper in than ZI

Stay tuned!!!!
  5. Brohg Augur

Sarnaks have the mean self-buff full ripostes trick, but are otherwise quite easy. If you have any caster class with you, have them chain click Eradicate Magic AA in between their nukes. Ranger AA for it is called Entropy of Nature. Monk CoA BP Fiercehand Shroud of the Focused also does it with the Silent Disturbance click, which you should be able to add to multibind np.

Killing The Bridge Keeper is just a matter of determination. He has 85M hp but nothing else on his side.
  6. Fohpo Augur

Moving along nicely man, I'm working on TBM progression and farming Tranquility to buy stat augs.
  7. Gerzer Lorekeeper

Current Makeup all -

• Warr - Mostly EoK T1 gear
    • Mage - dispell is worked into his nuke rotation macro (mix EoK T1/CoTF T2)
    • Bard - Bardly stuff (Mix EoK T1/TBM Remnant)
    • Shaman - slow - debuff - Lion - DoT - Spot heal (very undergeared free heroic toon)
    • Merc Healer
    • Merc DPS
    Will try this for first go - hoping to keep merc dps rather than have to use a 2nd merc healer
    Any pathers in Bridgekeeper area once I clear to him?
  8. Fohpo Augur

Think so, if I remember correctly he has two spawns? Eqresource.com would be a lot of help for you there. It usually is pretty on point regarding spawns.
  9. Rakknar Elder

Rytans reckless renewal makes mercs crit heal. Boxes with bards can get away with one merc healer thanks to that. Also should allow the Warrior to dual wield or use a 2 hander.
  10. Gerzer Lorekeeper

Ha...learning new stuff everyday :) ty sir. I'll give that a go - and I'm on Cazic do take pity on me and lend a brother a hand if you're in the zone :)
  11. Gerzer Lorekeeper

UPDATE - BK was up and I dropped him....holy Hitpoints...

Glove+Bracer dropped - hoping for Shield next
    Brohg likes this.
  12. Brohg Augur

85 million :)

Fun tidbit - setting aside all the tricks, mechanics, whatever - the entire Hero of Chardok event/mission "Atrebe's Vault" is won by dealing just 95 million damage :)
    Janakin likes this.
  13. Gerzer Lorekeeper

Good Day today -

• Shieldx3 (happy people in zone)
    • Bracer
    • Legs
    • Arms
    • 2 Hnder off BattleMaster
    Janakin likes this.
  14. Tucoh Augur

Congratulations.
  15. Fohpo Augur

Dang man, doing work.
  16. Gerzer Lorekeeper

Final update -

• Warrior has full T2 Visibles as of last night
    • All but 3 non vis = T2s
    • Several boxes/alts in T1/T2 gear now as well
    • Started a Heroic Zerker( the freebie) and have farmed stuff for him - he's at 96 now. Will replace Mage with Zerker once he is a touch higher - just a different set of buttons to mash but hey its fun
    Final tally for me is 4 months to go from 105 CoTF gear across a 3(4)box team to mostly T2 EoK and raid ready on basically 3 toons. Nothing special, and I took some long breaks (vacation for 10 days etc)
    Point is it is very doable and fun!

few random cool things along the way -

• Mage hit 18k AAs last night
    • Snagged an EoK Chase drop (not the EM23 earring though grrr)
    • No Mage pets were harmed in the execution of this journey
    • Reconnected with friends from 12+ yrs ago
    • Made new ones in the depths of Chardok - I think I was the single source for Warr/Pally/SK T2 Shields for the better of 3 weeks - grats to all those level 85s with that drop waiting for them lol

See Ya'll around the corpse pile!

-Syruus
  17. Tucoh Augur

Nice work, and thanks for handing out Bridgekeeper shields to up and coming tanks. You and I know what a huge boon that is.