EverQuest Worlds App Update, 2/21/2014

Discussion in 'News and Announcements' started by Roshen, Feb 21, 2014.

1. CaptAmazing Augur

I'm having issues with the Heroic Journey. At the step to Like Eq Next Landmark it keeps trying to verify but never does. Any help?
  2. The Clapp New Member

Same problem as Capt..I have completed all the steps but liking it on facebook. The like button is a goldish color, when I click on it, the button turns blue, then the app stops. I don't know if its getting hung up trying to load the facebook app, or if its stopping on the verify. It just wont work. I have uninstalled both facebook and the EQ worlds app. still nothing. Any Ideas?
  3. porky Augur

same keeps causing me to crash and phone restarts.
  4. Yinla Ye Ol' Dragon

They need to check the codes given out for the exp potion, they are not working.

Not bothered as I have no use for exp, but others may like to get a working potion.
  5. seumas38401 New Member

I tried the app and got stuck at Scan the EQN Landmark Founder's Pack Flag Logo. I can't find the correct icon. Do I have to buy a founder's pack to get it?
  6. porky Augur

Well couldn't get past step 3 or 4 of any quest line on my Samsung, so borrowed a friends I-phone to see if it worked and its getting stuck on the Enable push notifications on your device to receive EverQuest Worlds updates.
  7. Cazmac Augur

The wrong email address is being given out for contacting FirstPost Studios, the developers of EverQuest Worlds. I was given info@firstpoststudios.com, after sending a support request to SOE, but this should be support@firstpoststudios.com. Using the correct address, I got a very fast response, instead of nothing at all for weeks, after using the other address.
  8. Cazmac Augur

You should not have to make a purchase to get the logo; try doing a search for it, as I've found that usually works.
  9. Cazmac Augur

Thank you for your patience - I have seen that now. :)