EverQuest Worlds App Update, 2/21/2014

Discussion in 'News and Announcements' started by Roshen, Feb 21, 2014.

1. Roshen Brand Manager

PM sent.

My team assures me that the information entered here is secure.

We have plans for expanding this app, but I don't have a specific ETA when this will be available for Windows Phones.
  2. Yinla Ye Ol' Dragon

Thank you, now I just need to stop it timing out. :)
  3. Rakun Shadowsoul New Member

The app keeps timing out for me too... dunno what I am doing wrong
  4. Nadiil Journeyman

Some trickery going on here. To even start the quest I have to have a Facebook account and I have to "Like" EQNext?
    First off I don't and never will have a Facebook account, nor do I have a twitter account.
    Guess that leaves me out.

Thanks guys.
    Aeonblade and Ruinedmyownlands like this.
  5. Aeonblade Very Hungry Vah Shir

This is what I needed to know, since no one at SoE would answer :p

I don't use Facebook anymore and never used Twitter, asking people to use this kind of stuff for a mobile phone app is a little bit crazy guys. Thanks Nadiil!
  6. Jondalar Augur

I can't get any of the twitter parts to work on my ipad.
  7. Yinla Ye Ol' Dragon

it is only the last quest which needs twitter and facebook, the others you just need to scan pictures using the camera.

Completed all of them apart from the last one, as it just times out on me. So I now have 500 SC and exp potion, just not the mount.
  8. Yaldin Journeyman

I'm trying to do the first quest in Heroic Journey where you log into EQN - initially it would just time out. Now it tells me I'm using the incorrect username and/or password....I know my station info VERY well and I've retyped it a few times - it's not checking something correctly.
    Suifeng likes this.
  9. Aeonblade Very Hungry Vah Shir

Ah thanks for some clarification, may give it a shot then, much appreciated!
  10. Suifeng New Member

Just wanted to chime in to say what's happening to Yaldin is happening on my attempts, as well. Even logged in on website just to be extra certain that I was entering my information correctly.
  11. Ky-Stromm New Member

As Ibadan asked : Will this be available for Windows phone anytime?
  12. Loratex The Ridiculous Necro

I don't like this app, I tried using it during soelive and for 1 I don't have a twitter nor will I ever make one. 2. Half the quests live at the time were for people only at soelive. So since this app only caters to certain group of people it's garbage. Should put your money else where.
  13. Yinla Ye Ol' Dragon

Its free it doesn't cost anything and the quest which were at soelive back in August are completable now, I did them earlier this week.
  14. Sinestra Augur

I still can't get the second to last picture (pickaxe) on the Ties That Bind to scan. I tried12-15 different pictures. None worked :(
  15. Yinla Ye Ol' Dragon

try watching

I got mine from watching that, with it as a still it didn't work, but playing the movie worked.

Good luck
  16. Sinestra Augur

I tried that before posting. It still doesn't work. It's sad they couldn't make this usable by everyone, just another design failure that doesn't really make me feel any trust for what EQNext might be.

Thanks though Yinla, I appreciate the help.
  17. Yinla Ye Ol' Dragon

Hero journey quest is now working, finished it a few moments ago, after managing to sig in
  18. Dhreg New Member

I dont know how to get the sword in game :'(

Is it only on one character? existing characters? or all character sthat you create?
  19. Cazmac Augur

You've sent me a PM but I'm afraid I don't know where to look for it. I logged the character I mentioned in my posting but there is no message for her.
  20. Roshen Brand Manager

It's here on the forums. Go to the top of your screen to "inbox."