EverQuest Worlds App Update, 2/21/2014

Discussion in 'News and Announcements' started by Roshen, Feb 21, 2014.

1. Roshen Brand Manager

The EverQuest Worlds App received a big update today. Check out a few of the things that are new in this update.

Heroic Journey Quest

This is the newest addition to the mobile quests that get you great rewards. Complete this quest and receive in-game rewards in EverQuest and EverQuest II!

[IMG]
    Where will you start on your heroic journey?

[IMG]
    EverQuest reward: Unfitted Destrier Saddle! This can be redeemed for your choice of one of four armored horse mounts.
    [IMG]
    EverQuest II reward: Sanguine Runed Greatblade!

EQ Franchise Newsfeed

Keep up-to-date on the go. All of the EQ Franchise News is now available on your mobile device. Easily filter by game to get the news you want to read.
    [IMG]

EQ Franchise YouTube Feed

Be the first one to see new videos across the EQ Franchise. As with the Newsfeed, you can filter by game to see the latest videos on your favorite game.

[IMG]

For more information on the EverQuest Worlds mobile app, see the page here.
    Rorce likes this.
  2. Rorce Augur

I'm very glad to see SOE is expanding on this app. It has so much potential, I can only hope it receives regular updates.
  3. Pirouette Augur

I don't suppose there's any support for PC?
  4. AB_H'Sishi Augur

Mh, I have one problem with the EQ Worlds App - the Facebook-related "quests" here and there. Reason: I'm not on Facebook and I never want to be. I even think about quiting my What'sApp account now, but that's another story.

So, is there some workaround to the FB related contents in the EQW app? Thanks for any hints in advance :)

//Hsishi
  5. Ezio91FF New Member

I have only a front camera on my tablet. When i want to scan, it shows just a black screen. What is wrong?
  6. Shugz New Member

Eh. All the Twitter related quests appear to be broken for me on my iPhone.
  7. Milfurd Augur

That's wonderful. I don't have a smart phone.
  8. Hrafn New Member

The very first quest where we sign up for EQN beta keeps timing out trying to login.
  9. Kaenneth [You require Gold access to view this title]

Windows Phone?
    Ky-Stromm likes this.
  10. Fendy Augur

Since the update the app refuses to close. Had to reboot my phone. Also in the lower corner it says trial version. Do we have to pay for a full version? SC perhaps?
  11. Hrafn New Member

Mine is an iphone 5.
    It says "
    Error
    Your session timed-out
    Please try again"

Every time. Maybe they are having problems with the auth servers?
  12. sinerath New Member

u can find a iphone and rum in VM
    Pirouette likes this.
  13. Jordis Augur

I can't exit the app since the update either, and had to restart the phone to get out. Samsung Galaxy III.
  14. Fendy Augur

I find this very funny. Sony gives us a way to get our EQ fix when we're away from our pc's and you ask for a way to use that fix ON our pc's. You made me snort rum and coke out my nose. That's not very pleasant.
    Yinla likes this.
  15. Cazmac Augur

Can you sort out my problem please? I played EQW on 30 January and won an XP potion with a code that did not work when applied. I petitioned in EQ and was given an email address which has not replied to me. My main on AB is Shushana and I should be grateful if you could message me to tell me what to do, or if you can help me. Thanks!
  16. Pirouette Augur

Thanks, that's the kind of answer I was looking for!

There are folks out there who don't own smartphones. I'm interested in the lore.
    Cazmac likes this.
  17. Yinla Ye Ol' Dragon

How safe is logging for the EQ verification of heroic chars in EQ2 and signing up for EQNext ?

While I'm not worried about anyone hacking into my Facebook and Twitter Accounts, I would be upset if they did anything to my EQ account.
  18. Aeonblade Very Hungry Vah Shir

Is facebook or twitter required to use this app? Because I don't use either of those. I haven't used Facebook in years and twitter is...annoying at best.
  19. Cazmac Augur

iPhone and *rum*? Is that like the rum and coke that one of us snorted up his nose! :D
    Pirouette likes this.
  20. Ibadan Kun'Tirel Augur

Will Windows Phone be seeing this at any point?
    Ky-Stromm likes this.