EverQuest Trivia #673

Discussion in 'The Newbie Zone' started by Fredescu, Apr 24, 2020.

1. Grove Augur

The most unusual item I find after reading related above and on Alla:
    Is it Dragon Eye Gem?
    Fredescu likes this.
  2. Verily Tjark Augur

Crystallized flesh sample?
    Fredescu likes this.
  3. Fredescu Augur

No.

No.
  4. Verily Tjark Augur

is the item obtained in Shard's Landing?
    Fredescu likes this.
  5. Fredescu Augur

Yes.
  6. Grove Augur

An Alaran Head?
    Fredescu likes this.
  7. Fredescu Augur

Yes.

It's full name is "Screaming Severed Alaran Head", but it's the only Alaran Head item, so you can have it.

Quick thread! Well done everyone.
  8. Verily Tjark Augur

I was literally about to post the screaming severed alaran head and claim some wheel of fortune type rule where it has to be exact to win! But alas... too slow hehe. Grats Grove!
    Fredescu likes this.
  9. Fredescu Augur

To be fair, lore wise, the item name is a deception. So Grove is technically correct.
  10. Palawin Elder

Haha i was doing these quests recently so they immediately sprang to mind when you said "you get it by killing an npc".
  11. Duder Augur

Okay, so where's my dinner? I thought that was how this works...
  12. Grove Augur

There were so many expansions from which to choose. But almost immediately it was narrowed to The Rain of Fear tier one Partisan. That brought it down to four Partisan tasks. Reviewing Alla, I saw only four or so items that appeared on cursor rather than looting. (That in itself was a genius question.) After my first guess was eliminated I went with another item from the short list. I wrote the name as I saw it on Alla. In my years of adventuring, I came upon a report of a player who has/had a somewhat complete collection of heads found in the game.