EverQuest Trivia #673

Discussion in 'The Newbie Zone' started by Fredescu, Apr 24, 2020.

1. Fredescu Augur

Rules:

- The Game Master (the one who won the last game) selects a person (NPC), place, or thing in-game related.

- Players then ask yes or no questions, to try to uncover the secret person/place/thing; however the Game Master does have the right to go beyond a simple yes or no answer if necessary. (For example, "I'm not sure" or "Probably" or "Yes, but be careful because that's misleading." )

- Players may ask only one question per post, and must not try to be sneaky by squeezing in two or more questions at once.

- A player may ask a new question as soon as his or her last question has been answered.

- The Game Master MUST answer all questions to the best of their ability, no matter how stupid (doodoo, ducks, etc), provided the question conforms to the rules above.

- The Game Master should post recaps of answers from time to time- once a page is a good idea.

- Once a person guesses the correct answer, he or she gets to host the next game, or can designate someone else to host it. Make a separate thread, and we will let this one die. That way we can better keep track of when one game begins and another ends. Keep numbering the games as we go along.

- If a player wins and does not start up another game within 24 hours of winning, the last person to guess before him or her gets to host the next game.

- If the game master does not respond within 24 hours to any posts then anyone may feel free to start the next round.

A list of all previous games, maintained at: http://the-ngp.morituus.net/eqtrivia.html

Answers to recent games:

662 Tsikut
    663 Ring of the Shissar
    664 Fresh Meat
    665 Clockwork gnome shaft
    666 Iron Maiden
    667 Sunrise Hills
    668 Sorrowsong
    669 Math Wintersong
    670 Lord Bergurgle
    671 Scroll: Night’s Endless Terror, Night’s Endless Terror
    672 Gebsle Nogflop
  2. Grove Augur

Is it an NPC?
    Fredescu likes this.
  3. Fredescu Augur

No.
  4. Verily Tjark Augur

Would Duder or any other troll likely eat it?
    Duder and Fredescu like this.
  5. Fredescu Augur

It can be hard to know the mind of the troll, but I'm going to go with yes.
  6. Grove Augur

Is it something that one would place in inventory?
    Fredescu likes this.
  7. Fredescu Augur

Yes.
  8. Verily Tjark Augur

Is it looted from a dead npc?
    Fredescu likes this.
  9. Fredescu Augur

You get it by killing an NPC, yes.
  10. Duder Augur

Well, just because we will eat it does not mean it would be tasty. Would it be tasty to a troll? (Humans taste pretty gross but they are still very edible. While gnomes are tasty and could and should be eaten multiple at a time. Washed down with a tall glass of elf tears.)
    Fredescu likes this.
  11. Fredescu Augur

Can you point me to some trollish culinary literature so I can give you a more accurate answer? For now I can only guess, and my guess would be no.
  12. Duder Augur

Fredescu likes this.
  13. Fredescu Augur

Thanks!

Inconclusive unfortunately. My original answer is unchanged.
  14. Grove Augur

Would the item actually be able to be consumed as food by non-trolls. (In part so we are not led astray)
    Fredescu and Duder like this.
  15. Fredescu Augur

Mechanically, an Everquest character cannot eat it.
  16. Grove Augur

Is this item part of a quest?
    Fredescu likes this.
  17. Fredescu Augur

Yes.
  18. Palawin Elder

Does it appear automatically in your bags when a mob dies?
    Fredescu likes this.
  19. Fredescu Augur

It's automatically in your possession when the mob dies.
  20. Grove Augur

Is this in original Everquest?
    Fredescu likes this.