Erollisi Marr - Silent Resurgence

Discussion in 'Guild Recruitment' started by Gosan Kai, Jul 25, 2018.

1. The real Sandaormo Augur

Watched these guys raid last night, Kreban is something special. Positive, well spoken, fun to watch, great ambassador for Silent Resurgence.
  2. Scornfire The Nimbus Prince

Kreban is actually in Faceless (Bertox)

Silly Sanda!
    Karhar likes this.
  3. The real Sandaormo Augur

lol Well crud I coulda swore I read Erollissi. What i said holds true just move this to that guilds post please. :mad:
    <hide>slinks into the shadows</hide>
  4. Karhar Dream Crusher

You were talking to me in his chat last night, but he appreciates the kind words.
  5. The real Sandaormo Augur

Oh that must have been it , you mentioned you were from Erollisi.
    my brain got mixed around heh
  6. Kreban New Member

Like Karhar said, I do appreciate the kind words. I'm glad you took some positives away from the stream. Check me out anytime I'm streaming. It's always nice having you!
  7. Gosan Kai Elder

It was probably because I raided him from my stream. When you do that it automatically hosts his channel from mine as well ;) Kreban is a butt kicker though.

Original post has been updated for SR's needs. T1 and T2 are on farm. We are working on T3 now. Hit us up!
  8. Gosan Kai Elder

9. Gosan Kai Elder

Multiple classes open. Hit us up! :D
  10. Gosan Kai Elder

11. Gosan Kai Elder

12. Gosan Kai Elder

Another bump, bump, bumpity.

The CoV expansion was fully cleared by SR last week. We're looking to fill in our ranks.
  13. Gosan Kai Elder

14. Bikmer Journeyman

/bump --- Looking for all DPS classes and perhaps a cleric or two. Currently farming all of CoV...
  15. Bikmer Journeyman

/bump --- Let's go! Looking for DPS classes and well people that enjoy Live EQ.
  16. Evye Augur

Bump
    I'm not as picky as the officers.
    I just want more live players.
    We can make what ever classes work.
  17. Gosan Kai Elder

Original post updated.
  18. Gosan Kai Elder

19. Gosan Kai Elder

20. Gosan Kai Elder