EQ PVP Big Discussion Thread

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Hane, Jan 24, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Thalliius Augur

I wouldnt play on a PvP server even if you paid me. Non-PVP servers are bad enough with toxic groups, etc.. i cant imagine how bad it would be when those same groups can go around murdering everyone at will and completely take over camps

sounds fun! /s
  2. NinjutsuMMO Augur

The thing is in Norrath if you miss the boat you get on the next one...
    thanks for being toxic rather than supportive...
    Maneuvre likes this.
  3. Runes Augur

I don't think Rhek was being toxic, he was just making some observations and says he is indifferent if a new PvP server is launched or not.

I agree with Rhek in late timing. Everyone who plays EQ knows that new servers launch at anniversary dates and if this huge movement was brewing and ready to explode for a while, why was there not a call to have PvP events more frequently like the upcoming one in February and spike existing PvP server populations with shown support and players six months ago to help shape the anniversary server ruleset?

May want to learn from this and don't be discouraged if it doesn't happen this time around, keep organizing PvP events in the new window of time after this launch and between the next anniversary and do better.
    Skuz likes this.
  4. Tsuaruanni Elder

He was not toxic.

You guys treating anyone who doesn't just say "GIMME PVP" in this way is not helping.

It's pushing people away from your cause for no reason.
  5. Fraggly Augur

I think the new TLP will be truebox named - The Hamster Wheel

It'll be filled with old boomers who just want to do the same thing over and over, including complain about bots.
    Skuz, Brawl and Dulu like this.
  6. ECrack Augur

30 pages. The largest thread on the front page. (Soon to over take the one pinned and created by the Dev's)

I'm starting to feel those "never gonna happen" comments are feeling a bit thin.

Keep it going! Every post the bluebies make on here is helping us on our everQUEST for a PvP TLP! Wooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!
    Brawl and Maneuvre like this.
  7. Goraim New Member

PRAS RALLOS!
    Brawl and Dulu like this.
  8. Fraggly Augur

Hey now 7 pages are from a necro thread over a year old, lets be real about the data. Lets smash up all the standard server threads and see what happens. ;)

Can we team up? double server, double fun, double choice, PvP and standard PLZ. PvE-Truebox has enough choices.
  9. ECrack Augur

591, thanks for your contribution!
  10. Dulu Augur

Which, again, you are lying, because you know WE did not necro the thread.

That was Dreamweaver who decided to merge all of our content into a one year old thread.

I'd love to team up with you, and we can both get new servers - but you need to stop lying or being misleading about our cause.
  11. Fraggly Augur

#594!

I don't mind contributing to anything that isn't straight truebox but i am just gonna stop here. 7 pages are over a year old, what is the lie? IDK who we is but i figured it was the pvp community members.
    NinjutsuMMO Lorekeeper is not part of "we"?

Keep up the spicy memes, they are working.
    PVPme and ECrack like this.
  12. Dulu Augur

You need to ask @dreamweaver why he decided to merge all of the threads into one, and using a year old thread as the original post.

He also said he was going to fix that issue, but I guess that's not happening.

If you'd like to actually discuss any of the points, instead of harping on something we have no control over (such as the moderator actions), then please, let's talk.
  13. ECrack Augur

Lets gooooooooooooooooooooo
  14. NinjutsuMMO Augur

15. Brazy Augur

has darkpaw games announced our new pvp soivah yet?!
  16. mark Augur

nope aint going to happen.
  17. NinjutsuMMO Augur

18. Runes Augur

Just a marketing scam, who organizes a "Protest" when there has not been an announcement yet on what the server is going to be? You generally have to have the event you do not agree with to happen then do a protest against it?

Dreamweaver should just lock this thread and any other thread these bozos create that is so transparently an advertising gimmick disguised as a community event for EQ.

Its all lies
    code-zero likes this.
  19. Brawl Elder

You do realize we're not doing anything wrong, right?

Seriously, calm down and maybe don't refresh the forum every minute for your entire day and feel the need to comment on each PvP thread. No one's scamming anyone, we're just having a crack at bringing attention to a PvP TLP server and we're entitled to do so. You are the one over reacting hard and seemingly suffering paranoia.

Just because someone threw the word "Protest" onto us gathering on Zek (as instructed by the dev's in the FoH AMA) doesn't mean you need to freak out mate.

I have no doubt that despite our efforts the TLP that is about to be released will not be a PvP TLP server, in my mind we're trying to get one further down the line however - Talking about one on these forums at the same time a TLP is due out isn't insane either, it's when the most eyeballs are here and are open for discussion.

You're literally freaking out about nothing. It's kinda funny and kinda sad.
    NinjutsuMMO likes this.
  20. UltrawideGameGuy New Member

I would love to try a TLP PvP server with proper protections against the obvious problems.

The problem with any of this as I see it is it would take more effort from the devs than they care to put in. I think low-hanging fruit and making any money they can off the IP is the entire business plan at this point.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.