Epic Ornamentations

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Berdine, Mar 6, 2013.

1. Liliana Augur

The one ive seen is in Felwithe at the Paladin Guild
  2. Liliana Augur

make sure to have sound on, i didnt have mine on and missed something =(
  3. Liliana Augur

4. Liliana Augur

Awesome Quest! Cant wait to try on different classes!
    Boo on the 18 hour cooldown to get my 2.0 ornament though!
    [IMG]
    Kaylord101 likes this.
  5. Enizen Elder

Any idea where quest giver for us evil people is?
  6. gcubed Augur

Plane of Growth. :p
  7. Dzarn Developer

Lady Carolline of accepting of all races, classes, alliances and factions. She also sees invis because the guards are less accepting than her. :)
  8. beryon Augur

Aw man, can't you change that? I really want to dual wield the war 1.0 2hers. Many thanks for getting the quests in though, and I'm glad to see they'll go on all weapon types now.
  9. beryon Augur

So it's one ornament per quest run now?
  10. Liliana Augur

yes but you can get duplicates of the one you select
  11. Liliana Augur

make sure you go back to freeport hah!
  12. Talif Augur

Just my luck I got a non-weapon primary (Orb of the Crimson Bull) just in time for me not to be able to use these. Will still be doing the quest, anyway!
  13. strongbus Augur

be a fun quest to do but for us necros what good it going do if we use our epic as it is besides if we want our 1.5/2.0 to look like our 1.0 hehe
  14. Liliana Augur

i cant figure out freeport!?!?! I feel like there's so much more going on
  15. Xianzu_Monk_Tunare Augur

Do you mean environmental sounds, combat music, the bare bones sounds, or all of them?
  16. roth Augur

This actually has me worried.

As a ranger, my 1.0's were Pri only and Sec only. Right now, I have a Pri only weapon in my main hand with a Magic DD proc (Cekanar's Claw). My off hand weapon, Slaughter, has a lifetap proc and fits both Pri and Sec slots. Given that the ratios are the same, whenever I need to use a shield, I put the Slaughter in main and equip the shield.

Based upon what you are saying, though, if I use a weapon in different slots depending upon the circumstances, I cannot augment it with either of the ranger 1.0 ornaments. I could augment it to look like the 1.5 or 2.0, as both of those weapons were Pri/Sec, but not as either of the 1.0's.

I can see that restriction existing for the Beastlord 1.0 epics, as they were claws that would look rther ridiculous curved the wrong way. But the Warrior 1h and the Ranger 1.0's should not be limited to Pri or sec only, they should be Pri/Sec, IMO.

Now, I may be worried about nothing, I have not checked Test to see whether 1.0 1h ornaments are slot limited. I'm just reacting to the comment here.
  17. Enizen Elder

Great quest absolutely loved it.
  18. Enizen Elder

Sorry my Screenshot skills lack~

That's a 1hb from the new ToV

[IMG]
  19. Obiziana Augur

Just for fun, if someone goes and gets an ornament, augs a weapon with it and hands it to a pet (skele for instance) will the pet appear to be wielding an epic?
  20. Liliana Augur

It's too bad the 2.5s never had anything distinctive to differentiate them from 2.0s!