Epic Ornamentations

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Berdine, Mar 6, 2013.

1. Maereax Augur

->

2. Ronak Augur

I noticed these were not in the Test patch notes. Was that an oversight, or is the wait going to be longer than expected?
  3. Dzarn Developer

Sure, they're not lore.
    The caveat to that is that the ornaments for epics that are primary only are still limited to your primary slot. (2-handed weapons, caster/priest epics, etc.)
    artofnoise likes this.
  4. Dzarn Developer

Oversight, the release note was not sent by the time the patch message was compiled. They are currently scheduled to release with this patch.
    artofnoise, Mykaylla, Melthe and 7 others like this.
  5. Ronak Augur

Awesome, thank you!
  6. Maereax Augur

Thank you for the information!
  7. Tordail Elder

I. Can't. Wait. :)
  8. Fenthen aka Rath

Yes.
  9. SpamFactory Augur

anyone remember this comment from Jan 2012?

with the quests now going live, what exactly was phathom hinting at in the comments above?
  10. Braveheart Augur

How about Hero's Forge update?
  11. SpamFactory Augur

the producer's letter said the hero's forge changes would be "before the summertime" and more info/screenshots would be shared "just after the Anniversary".

seems clear to me this was never going to go live in March. It will come later down the road.
  12. gcubed Augur

I have a great idea. Release it now but only tell me. That way I can get my ornaments before the rush. :p
  13. Abazzagorath Augur

If I recall correctly, paladins got Soulfire, Fiery Avenger, Fiery Defender, and 1.5 and 2.0 ornaments, is that still the case? Its been a couple years so would like to make sure.
  14. Fenthen aka Rath

Paladins were the original epics (quests back then were being called class-specific FA quests) so that would make sense... even SoulFire is deserving.
  15. Shang Augur

My Cleric is excited to use 2.0 in main hand, and a shield in offhand.
  16. Fenthen aka Rath

I'm going to reroll on Firiona Vie so that my Warrior can use the Paladin and Shadow Knight epics in dual-wield fashion.
  17. Qwestwic Augur

THIS JUST GETS BETTER AND BETTER.
  18. Phathom Champion

No hints. I was trying to let everyone know that the knowledge of these quests were getting well known and unfortunately, they were not ready in the state they were then. We wanted to spend the time needed to make them fun and allow you to play the content more than one time.
  19. Liliana Augur

need 1 of every class with an epic to come to test to do these with me =)
    [IMG]
  20. SpamFactory Augur

I was wondering if these were on test already (despite missing from the notes)

where is the quest giver on test?