End True Box on Phinigel

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Msfit, May 12, 2018.

1. Barudin_Phinigel Augur

This is pretty solid. I wonder if it is something they can turn off?
  2. Accipiter Old Timer

All my machines weren't the issue in my house... it's my wife who thinks 70 degrees is the perfect temperature. Yay for $700+ power bills.
  3. Febb Augur

Sounds like you need to build a walk in fridge for her.
  4. Accipiter Old Timer

She has one... it's 2 stories and 3,000 sq. ft. ;)
    Chatoyan and Machentoo like this.
  5. Machentoo Augur

I'd be strongly in favor of this, especially come Seeds of Destruction. Especially if they also reallow ixboxer -- I don't care if they keep blocking key broadcasting, but the window management can't be beat for multiboxing.

But, I somehow think they won't try to fine tune something like this. I suspect, unfortunately, it will be either Truebox all the way on or Truebox all the way off. And even though I really want a change here, and think the server will suffer without a change, I will be very surprised if they actually do it. To their thinking, I'm sure, the potential downside is too large--who knows till they try it whether Truebox is the one thing that made the server successful?
  6. ForumBoss Augur

As long as they keep blocking the unmentionable 3rd party software which allows automation, I'd be happy with a change. However I think they'd rather steer people to a new server. My ideal server would be no unmentionable program, fv loot rules, and no true box rules. For me, I chose Phinigel for the AoC's and the AoC's alone.
  7. Daedly Augur

What the, 70 degree's is hot....
    Elskidor likes this.
  8. Elskidor Augur

70 is not bad, although I prefer a notch lower. Anything above that starts getting uncomfortable.
    Daedly likes this.
  9. Accipiter Old Timer

Might no be so bad cost-wise if you don't live someplace like Las Vegas. Or Phoenix, or...

During the winter our house is generally kept at 66 degrees or so.
  10. Mithra Augur

End truebox on Phinigel today!
  11. HoodenShuklak Augur

Maybe tomorrow...