Encounter locking - coming to live?

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Windance, Apr 5, 2023.

1. Triconx Augur

Everything you typed is pure speculation that you're pretending to be fact. And knowing your post history and how embarrassingly wrong you've been in the past, I'm going to wait and see rather than listen to any word that you type.
    Svann2 likes this.
  2. Xianzu_Monk_Tunare Augur

Everything that you have type in this thread is considerably more speculation than anything that I have typed.
  3. Triconx Augur

Sure it is.

As for the question of is FTE the idea they are looking to add to live, I think the FAQ sums it up:

It seems my "speculation" of doubting FTE will arrive on Live and it being TLP-centric was...correct? Again, you seem...wrong.
  4. uberkingkong Augur

You need 7 accounts to do group content?

Wow thats crazy. I don't disagree with you either.

Just goes to show how
    Raids = easy mode
    Group = hardmode

Every expansion they have a big time beta, super involved beta for raids. They got make they are eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeez.

So when they finally get unlocked (locked because ez),
    everyone can beat them since they overdid making them ez

Maybe they should invest as much time making sure that the group game. Actual groupers, you know people who DO NOT raid. Can beat the group content without having to have 7 accounts.
    Usually raids are suppose to be the hard content right? Group should be pretty easy? Doesn't seem like that if people are needing 7 accounts. You know actual non raiders doing group content not a raider doing it.
    Raiders advice to non raiders, learn to box. Have to have 7 accounts just to do content. Goes to show how difficult non raid game has been.
    I can tell you T3 final raids tons of guilds beat them within hours. Shows how easy they are. We not talking bout T1, we talking final tier raids beaten within hours.
    Shows how much investment they do making sure raids = easy, while the non raid game = hard, they spend no time investing in that. 7 accounts some people using just to do it.

@allEQdevs
    Currently
    Raids= easy
    Nonraids = hardmode

Every other MMO I play, nonraid is easy. raids are pretty tough even if you know how to do it, still tough not because dps too.
  5. Windance Augur

They have some DPS checks in each of the last 3 expansions that made it so my guild has been unable to finish the raids so no, raids are not all 'easy'. Its also not just show up and win.
    Kaenneth likes this.
  6. atchoom Lorekeeper

humm , no, i could do group content with 2 or 3 account np , some doing it with only one account,

but atm i can add anyone in group ( even one level 90 or 2 ) and don't suffer the loss of dps because my other toons can help out of the group,
  7. MasterMagnus The Oracle of AllHigh

Ooops. Guess not, stay thirsty my friend.

I'm not always right, but even you're too young to remember that one time. ;)