Effective Immediately Confirmed Ragefire Rotation

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Marek-EQ, Jul 27, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Seraphim Augur

I seriously LOL'd to this post. Who suggested the targets guilds need to kill in order to get into rotation?? They make no sense at all. I'm sure this was more of a troll post. Thanks for the laugh!
  2. Progress Augur

Congo-rats, Ragefire!
  3. toxist Lorekeeper

twised legacy rotaiton has more guild signed onto it then this one
  4. MBear Augur

Yeah. I don't disagree with your point either, was just sharing what I personally like to see.
  5. Marthisdil Augur

Thanks for the confirmation Roshen.

M
  6. toxist Lorekeeper

@Roshen

how are guilds in this rotation that haven kill the boss ever or any kinda gatekeeper?
    Ducreux likes this.
  7. Marthisdil Augur

hardly.
  8. toxist Lorekeeper

why dose lockjaw rotaiton have 50% ffa, this server has 25%!??!?!?
  9. Marthisdil Augur

because they had theirs first....and well, people don't like TL having more than their 90%+ than they already had?

As I said int he other threads - TL brought it upon themselves (Apok a little too) in how the conducted themselves previously. Now they reap a little of what they sow.
    Elricvonclief and Kattria Minx like this.
  10. Vaclav Augur

Because it's equitable. I'd suggest trying to push for similar on LJ with this precedent though.
  11. Esper Augur

How do you approve something that the top 2 guilds (TL and Rosen) disagree with and 2 guilds agree to (1 of which has never killed a single god / dragon)?
  12. Bufonidae Elder

Soon as you asked for an arbitrator you shoulda known you weren't gonna get the sweetheart deal you were trying to sucker the rest of the server into. I imagine you'll be banned for disrupting the rotation in a few hours/days, so good luck.
    Elricvonclief likes this.
  13. Azzudien Augur

The percentage will get worse as you add more guilds to the rotation. That is the advantage of LJ rotation, every other spawn is FFA no matter how many guilds are in rotation.
    MBear likes this.
  14. Constellation Augur

Thank you, Roshen.
  15. Tudadar Augur

In the email it said :

Guilds who are invited to take part in the discussions and do not support the rotation which is generally agreed upon, i.e. ignore it and interfere with other guilds who are in agreement, will be met with consequences that will be appropriate depending on the severity of the interruption of the rotation

So that means that people that arent in the four guilds and werent invited to take part in the discussion can disregard the rotation? Seems kinda limited and rushed to me. Im sure more then four guilds could do nag.
    Rhiyannon likes this.
  16. Marek-EQ Lorekeeper

With regards to the Gatekeeper, discussion involved what amounted to any of the raid bosses on the FFA cycle as a Gatekeeper or the buffed Keeper of Souls, Lord of Loathing, or Dracoliche. What would you propose as a Gatekeeper?
  17. Vaclav Augur

Or disadvantage if you want to maintain some level of parity in how much access people get.

The most anyone can gear compared to another member is 2x with a once per rotation FFA - the most that anyone can gear compared to another member with 1:1 is literally infinite it rises with every extra member.
    Agrippa likes this.
  18. Bufonidae Elder

Because they worked it out with involving DBG.
  19. Rhiyannon Augur

so taking bets on how long till someone breaks this... im glad something got worked out even if i don't agree with it. of course guild have to recruit more since you locked us out...
  20. Lotusfly Elder

heheehhhheheheheeheheheheheheehhheheeheh.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.