Easiest Class to play in EQ?

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Yinla, May 20, 2020.

1. Claudi Elder

I would simply show her by doing the tutorial and lvl up to lvl 20 how the classes work and whatt they do. Will take 2-3 weeks. I would do it without a Merc just some Dru buffs. Then you explain to her how the classes are in the endgame and let her decide. One godchild of mine loves to pull and split mobs - so he loves SKs and Monks. My niece likes to burn things - so she plays a Mage and and a Wizzie. My younger cousin loves control - so he plays a Chanter.
  2. Lejaun Augur

Mage. All day, everyday. Just make sure to "twink" her a bit and give her enough money to buy all her spells for many levels and get the research ones made for her.
  3. Yinla Ye Ol' Dragon

Well thank you all for all your suggestions, they have been a great help.

Grammora was born on AB this afternoon, wood elf beast lord. :rolleyes: Though I can't fault her for wanting to call the pet Groot!

I made a necro to play with her and we were having a blast until the servers came down, but we needed to eat anyway and that wasn't going to happen until she finished the quests she had....I think I've created a monster!

She did the tutorial on test yesterday so started in Crescent Reach today. She remembered more than I expected her to. While she may only be level 3 she has completed a lot of quests and the early achievements for Heros Journey. Tomorrow will be a lot more killing than today, she needs level 5 for the next set of quests.

There has been lots of laughter and she loved changing the guy into the rabbit. I've had to hold myself back to not finish the quests first, so she experiences first hand things like the rabbit.
    Claudi, Marton and enclee like this.