Confirmed Dranik's Scar Named

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by Dewd, Aug 19, 2022.

1. Monchfur New Member

This bug has a lot of dust on it. Why not just revert the instanced zones to repop like they did before?
    Graethos, rahzel44, Teudayar and 5 others like this.
  2. coltongrundy Augur

What does this have to do with burning lands?
    Teudayar and ddraigoch like this.
  3. Grimbil New Member

Seems to have slipped through the cracks. Make the hunters optional for the achieves or fix this? Been a year and a half now....
    Teudayar, Andarriel and ddraigoch like this.
  4. ddraigoch Journeyman

Everyone on this thread should Like it; that's what apparently gets Devs attention.
    Teudayar likes this.
  5. Andarriel Everquest player since 2000

Its got alot of likes they confirmed it but thats like over a year ago now. Kinda sad sure we will get another rare bonus but we cant get these mobs to spawn. Pretty annoying if they dont wanna fix it they should indent them then.
    Teudayar and Wilke like this.
  6. Wilke Journeyman

So when will this be fixed...cannot do the hunters without this fix
    Teudayar likes this.
  7. Fazin New Member

Didn't they say that it was low on their priority list and that it was very complicated to fix the spawn issues within the DZ in OoW? I would love to have this achievement checked off on my list but I'm sure the devs will get around to it after they get the personas fixed, the raids for Laurien's Song ready to be launched and DX issue fixed to be launched and everything else. It's tough when you only got like a handful of people on staff when compared to Destiny 2 having hundreds of employees and they're not even as popular as we are. Hopefully when they finally get some people hired on, perhaps one of them can tackle this bug. /fingers crossed.
    Teudayar likes this.
  8. Teudayar New Member

if its that hard to fix this issue, why not do a workaround and make all named just optional for the achievment?!
  9. Ozadar Elder

Or just remove the achievements like Mons Letalis. Mons Letalis has rare mobs but not have a hunter achievement.

Ozadar of Zek
    Ascending Dawn
  10. Andarriel Everquest player since 2000

This post has over 10k views what does it take to get this fixed i mean geez.
  11. Joules_Bianchi A certain gnome

well you see, people post bugs, then other people post whines and push to bugs into oblivion.

Like the 1st post, say your bit.

Take today's bugs du jour regarding Gamma sliders and alt tabbing out of the game- You posting in a "confirmed" thread just pushes an actual bug down the page, making it harder for people encountering thse bugs to see there's an existing thread on it, so, they will post a 2nd and 3rd thread and not add likes to the earliest post(s)

Ad infinitum, ad nauseum.

@ Devs, why not LOCK these when you confirm them?

Also- The clipping errors for mobs aren't just relegated to DS- Many places where mobs travers slopes, the base of mobs will clip through the ground and be untargetable.
  12. coltongrundy Augur

You implying this isn't an "actual bug"? It is.
  13. xaga Elder

Why not just remove the achievement requirements for these zones the hunter bags would that not fix it?
  14. peeg New Member

It's sad to see this bug report after so long in contention, end up on page 6. Would this have been taken care of with a better title on the thread? Who knows. I'm sure folks who spend entirely too much time on the forums could tell me. Can anyone who works at daybreak respond to this thread, if even to say "Hey all, we're aren't working on this and wont revert it." This is the issue that made me stop playing the game. Good luck and bradley bless you all
  15. Kyzvs Augur

Ah man - I've just moved into DS with my '68s. I was wondering if I was going doolally lol. Does seem like an overly large stick to fix a relatively small issue that then creates a larger one. I was really hoping to get the +2hp +2mana regen ring for my toons.

I realise that all the attention goes into late game, but it would be good if us peeps (who also pay) get the odd fix thrown in, ta!
  16. Skandallo New Member

Starting a multi-year/month objective to get all of the hunters, and two of them aren't working, it's pretty demotivating.
  17. Wudanar Journeyman

I see this still hasn't been fixed. I have been following this for over a year now.
  18. Yinla Ye Ol' Dragon

101 likes on the first post, how many does it take to get it fixed?
  19. Kenuven Lorekeeper

At least once more Yinla, as always
  20. JetZeppelin2h Augur

I think this would be the best fix at this point. Rolling back the respawn in the instances probably happened to long ago to roll back safely.