Confirmed Dranik's Scar Named

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by Dewd, Aug 19, 2022.

1. Graethos Journeyman

Once I finish dodh hunter then omens of war will be the only hunter's cheev bags I don't have. As a completionist, its not nice knowing its impossible to finish. Catacombs and sewers are the only zones uncheckmarked :(
    ddraigoch, alanus and Teudayar like this.
  2. Voxvixen Journeyman

A whopping 71 likes!

I don't think i've seen that before. And, now i'm also waiting for this one. Only burned a couple hours before I remembered this was a known issue.

Please fix.
    ddraigoch and Teudayar like this.
  3. Andarriel Everquest player since 2000

yea over a year and counting!
  4. Stokedwynd New Member

Luclin is about to release on Oakwynd. That means we have 32 weeks left until Omens of War. Can we please get a word on this, specifically because the Omens of War evolving bonus is 200% bonus to rare spawns.
    ddraigoch, Teudayar and Barton like this.
  5. Yinla Ye Ol' Dragon

Upto 73 now.
    is this being worked on?
    How many likes do we need to get this fixed?
    Would be nice to get this fixed for the next bonus rares.
    ddraigoch, Teudayar and Barton like this.
  6. Oakwynderguy New Member

The simplest solution is to remove whatever flag was set specifically for these zones that prevents named from spawning on initial spool up. Let people fish for it, put a 20-30 minute re-requeat timer on it, call it a day.

We are being denied the achievement because of this.
  7. Fazin New Member

Barton, Did she say anything in response?
  8. Barton The Mischievous

Nope have not tried to get it any intention again, might try again Monday . I think they are just buried right now trying to finish the expansion might wait till a lil later
    ddraigoch and Oakwynderguy like this.
  9. ddraigoch Journeyman

This is still broken...impossible to finish Hunters for Dranik's Hollows without named spawn.
    Teudayar likes this.
  10. Yinla Ye Ol' Dragon

Another rare bonus and this is still broken.
  11. Venid New Member

Can we please get this fixed so we can complete this achievement.
    Teudayar, ddraigoch and cygnet like this.
  12. ddraigoch Journeyman

This problem is likely also in Sewers and Catacombs, although I haven't specifically checked, myself.
    Can anyone confirm?
    Teudayar and cygnet like this.
  13. Yinla Ye Ol' Dragon

Yep its is every zone where you had to kill X amount before named would spawn.
    Teudayar, ddraigoch and cygnet like this.
  14. Knifen Augur

Seems like its a no brainer to just remove those named from the hunter ach or make them indented in case they ever make it back in game but won't effect hunter.
  15. Sevenless New Member

Luckily came across this post. I have embarked on a journey trying to complete all /ach in the game. Spent 20+ hours on this over a few months without realising it was bugged. I wonder how many other people havent seen this post and is relevant to their gameplay.

Please let us know when it will be fixed.
  16. ddraigoch Journeyman

This mechanic works just fine in Sewers of Nihilia...kill 20 mobs, the names (or their PH) pop. Don't know why Dranik can't work the same way.
    Teudayar, Graethos and cygnet like this.
  17. coltongrundy Augur

I have Inky Murkglider on Yelinak. I pulled around 70ish instances during an increased rare spawn event. I got Inky Murkglider to spawn twice, and never saw a Discordling Hollower, Girplan Pathmaker, Kyv Bowkeeper, Silentpaw, or Ukun Fleshrender
    Teudayar and ddraigoch like this.
  18. Skandallo New Member

Those rare aren't Sewers/Catacombs.

Having the same issue with the hunters of Sewers/Catacombs of Dranik. The rare's aren't spawning in these two zones. I wish this would get fixed.
    Teudayar, ddraigoch and Graethos like this.
  19. coltongrundy Augur

Yeah, I know, this thread is "Dranik's Scar Named" not "Ruined City of Dranik Named"
  20. Venid New Member

Would be very nice to have this fixed before burning lands comes out on mischief.