Cheating Baloney

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Rhythar, Mar 31, 2022.

1. dentalplan lisa needs braces

The bots in question have been reported repeatedly, across multiple zones and eras with pretty solid video evidence. They've only been suspended once for about a week as far as I know. Most of these characters are names people will recognize from the automated groups in Seb/Dok if you've been around awhile, and as I already mentioned, the guy who runs them is well known.

Evidence on the forums is irrelevant because it will just be removed anyways. You don't even deny it's happening, so I truly do not understand what your point in this thread is other than to muddy the waters as much as possible, or just argument for argument's sake.
  2. Waring_McMarrin Augur

That you can use a picture of players in PoK to try and prove DBG doesn't do anything about cheaters?
  3. Rcbauer Augur

Don't be obtuse.
    Those players have been reported over and over and over and over with video evidence and he largely avoids the ban.

How and why I don't know. He's automated (if you look hard enough you can find video evidence)
  4. Waring_McMarrin Augur

And what does a random picture of players standing in PoK prove? Since there are no names it doesn't prove that it is the players in question or that those players in question have done anything wrong.
  5. Rcbauer Augur

SIR! I said this is a Wendy's!
    Rhythar likes this.