Cheating Baloney

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Rhythar, Mar 31, 2022.

1. Tweakfour17 Augur

I'm not arguing anything, was just asking a question. And do you think its unlikely that there are players who would sell a krono they bought themselves for plat but not chase around buying them?
  2. AngryKing Elder

I know you're being coy and baiting him, but the only thing required to sniff it out is to know what normal playing looks like and then compare. A normal group isnt going to engage at the same hp on every mob, while positioning themselves the exact same way every engagement. Or just having the simple knowledge of how unreliable autofollow is, then watching a group of 6 bard speed through corridors perfectly.
  3. Rcbauer Augur

Aradune didn't open in April did it?
  4. Rcbauer Augur

All 12 boxes made on same day. I suspect it coincides with the last time that crew got the ban.
  5. Waring_McMarrin Augur

Why are you avoiding answering my question? I asked you how you determined that all 12 of them where made on the same day? And when dealing with a TLP server why do you think that many players can't all be created on the same day?
    Gnothappening likes this.
  6. Tweakfour17 Augur

I'm just saying lots of characters can share a creation date and it doesn't mean they are bots. Your proof is circumstantial at best.
  7. Rcbauer Augur

Every.Single.Character.In.The.Box. Corner.

of.
    them.
  8. Rcbauer Augur

Their names were changing colors.

Don't be obtuse.
  9. Waring_McMarrin Augur

What is so hard about answering a question about how you knew what their birthday was? And even if they are created on the same day it doesn't mean they are cheating in any form as it is possible for people to create characters on multiple accounts on the same day. When you go looking for cheating it becomes easy to spot things that you think are cheating but give no proof of actual cheating.
  10. Rcbauer Augur

So 3-5 picks open on every single TLP to date and the dude has the boxes in the same spots 24/7 for months on end and never logs out.

Seems legit.

How much is that making you a month?
  11. Waring_McMarrin Augur

Never said what you say was or wasn't legit, just that claiming it isn't because the toons share the same behavior could explain why so many don't see results from their cheating reports. Sharing the same toon creation day of year doesn't indicate that they are cheating.
  12. Rcbauer Augur

You literally argue about everything on this forum.

You'll make a fine Mother-in-law someday
    Vumad likes this.
  13. Waring_McMarrin Augur

Why do you keep insisting on the birthdate of the toon being an indicator that they are cheating? And you do realize that it takes two people to argue.
  14. Machen New Member

Compare achievements for exploring their newbie zone.
  15. Rhythar Augur

You don't gotta police SG to see the SG Botter:
    [IMG]

No, that's not a bunch of people afk. It's 1 person afk.
  16. Waring_McMarrin Augur

A picture of people in PoK is proof that it is one person botting and cheating?
  17. Rhythar Augur

No. I posted that picture to demonstrate the company's level of disrespect to its customers. They say things like "botting is not allowed" and "cheating will be taken seriously", and yet we can all see the biggest botter on the server in plain sight every day.
  18. Waring_McMarrin Augur

You posted a picture that shows players standing around in PoK and make a claim that it is all a single person. There is nothing in that picture to prove that or even what server it was taken on.
  19. Rhythar Augur

The server is Aradune. The picture is not proof of botting. It is a display of the company's appalling behavior.
  20. CatsPaws No response to your post cause your on ignore

For those of you saying "all 12 were created on the same day" - well if you ever tried creating more than 3-5 characters a day you would know how false this assumption is

There is a 5 account / 2FA limit daily but 24 hrs later you can create again. It just limits Account creation and 2FA per IP address per 24 hours.