Can't create a character + login queue

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by MaestroM, May 24, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. nagash101 Augur

Well bit of a load of poo when you are in the queue and then you get booted off because of inactivity. Then log back in and you are back to An Unknown Error occurred while trying to join the server....
  2. Flea Lorekeeper

Glad I followed your twitter advice and called in sick for this /s
    Laynie likes this.
  3. Cannan Journeyman

its clear we need a rollback
  4. Immortalus Lorekeeper

With any luck it will crash and we can all have a fresh try the login lottery
  5. Animosity Elder

I dont even remember issues on Phinny. But damn this feels like Ragefire. Waiting for the 2 day delay now.
  6. Mithra Augur

I got a character online, and now it's frozen zoning into newbie zone lol.
  7. Zlluka New Member

So I made a character - was booted from server when trying to log in - after that could not log in because I had character in the wold - now I got in again and I do not have my character? Good job guys! I proud for this company!
  8. DavidblaineDaMage New Member

I am on the line with my internet service provider, can't believe my connection went bad on launch day!!

God I'd love to be at orc hill right now with the rest of you guys!!!

Save me a rusty sword!!!
  9. Keczon New Member

10. Janakin Augur

I got kicked then restarted client and got in right away. Think it kicked everyone for a minute there.
  11. Numi Journeyman

now getting the an unknown error occurred while trying to join the server message again, cant even reach the que ....
  12. sedain111 New Member

DBG is just as bad if not worse than soe, what a shitshow. this game is going on 20 yrs old and they cant allow 400 people to login?
  13. Mardy Augur

lol this happens every progression server launch, long queues, frustrations, ragequits, forum wars. Just chill you'll eventually get through. And yes likely you will miss out on names to others that were lucky enough to get in first. Just how it is in this antiquated system.

Currently I'm sitting at the character creation screen but can't create characters. So whether you're sitting in queue on the server screen or at character screen, things are lagged and delayed no matter what.
  14. Bella222 Elder

I pay for 3 all-access accounts. I am in the queue waiting patiently for 59 minutes and then you kick me out for inactivity. Is this how you treat good customers?
    NameAlreadyInUse likes this.
  15. Gleamz New Member

how are some people managing to get in once to create a char, then get booted and still managing to get back in again ahead of people who haven't got in once? Doesn't sound like a fair queue system...
  16. DavidblaineDaMage New Member

Ah. So it is a handful of us not able to connect. Looks like the majority got in. Jealous!!
  17. Lateryn Augur

I got in one 2nd box. But when you hit ok for the little disclaimer about Rrecruit a friend etc, nothing happens :p

Main box is just stuck with unknown error.
  18. Jeffrey Lebowski New Member

Seriously, how can you guys be this bad at this?
  19. superman Augur

same, kicked out of queu for donwntime while waiting on the queue
  20. Senen Journeyman

How can they be having Login Issues in 2017? We have maybe a few thousand people at most trying to log in? How can that crash a server when the server tech today can handle 100's of times that for most games. Just surprised after all these years that they still keep having the most basic issues.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.