Can't create a character + login queue

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by MaestroM, May 24, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Cannan Journeyman

just do it.
  2. Jeffrey Lebowski New Member

Did you know we would all get booted and now cant get to login server? Lol, just go away. If people want to be angry let them be angry.
  3. Lateryn Augur

Back to unknown error now.
    Keeshah likes this.
  4. Massimo_Bertoxx Augur

Alright this is getting downright irritating. I understand needing a queue. And I don't mind waiting in one. But I just got booted for the second time for being "inactive" waiting in the queue. What am I supposed to be doing?
  5. Mashef Augur

Queue was reset, now it's not running.

Wipe server.
    Keeshah likes this.
  6. Agnecro Journeyman

Seriously.
  7. Trevalon Augur

Got in, Got to Character select (Characeter already made) and got "Server is not responding" again
  8. Pictarous Augur

"People are moving through the queue and we will increase the cap shortly!"
  9. Wombat New Member

Yeah but how long ago was Luclin? Some context is needed here. That was like 16 years ago ffs
  10. Gossamer New Member

ME TOO!!!! #$@^#$%@^@!!!!!

!!
  11. Grelf Journeyman

Got kicked out of queue, loginserver went down, now it is just giving me an unknown error when I try to connect.
  12. Quill Augur

GROUNDHOG DAY.

An unknown error occurred while trying to join the server.
  13. MrVictory New Member

14. Ginnyweasley New Member

Got to character select but won't let me create a character. Wants me to buy a slot?
  15. Gossamer New Member

And now I'm getting unknown error again, cant even get back into queue.
  16. Grimble New Member

ROFL, what a joke. I am patiently waiting in the 'queue' for the last 45 minutes and I get booted from the queue for inactivity. What the hell am I supposed to do?
  17. Belize T'saroth New Member

#WipeitClean2017!
  18. Freeney00 New Member

exactly. and coming off of Ragefire and Phinny these problems should have been fixed
  19. daffie999 Augur

I think it was Wildstar that gave you the ability to save your character name a week in advance or something. Nobody cares about actually playing, they just want names.
  20. Green_Mage Augur

I think most/all of us got booted out of queue
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.