Can spells please be added to the NtoV dragon loot tables?

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Samtan, Jan 23, 2013.

1. Axxius Augur

Dunno how representative is 1 full clear but the 12 lesser dragons dropped 3 spells between them. Vulak dropped none and probably was not supposed to. So about 25% chance on each lesser dragon. Not exactly a major upgrade. Can get the same in 1 run of SL.
  2. Tobynn Augur

Same here tonight. 12 dragons = 3 spells.
  3. Elricvonclief Augur

A nice improvement, 3 spells more than we saw before.

Thank you, devs.
  4. Candydare Elder

12 dragons, we got 2 minors!

The drop rate is lower than expected but at least now they can be purchased with raid currency:)
  5. Robnie Augur

Three guilds that cleared tov and got 3 spells? What dragons dropped them? Only certain dragons might drop them
  6. Xirtket Augur

We got one from Aaryonar, Dragarn and Vyemm tonight.
    Tokal_Battlechaser likes this.
  7. Filatal Augur

And I have word that Dagarn did not drop a spell for another guild. Looks like a random chance.
  8. boukk_sebilis Augur

Seems a bit low, would have went for 50% chance atleast, but better than nothing, and vulak is now an easy target.
  9. Bigstomp Augur

Ours came from Lady Nev, Sevelak, and Lord Koi
    Elricvonclief likes this.
  10. Axxius Augur

Ours were from Kreizenn, Mirenilla and one of the triplets. Looks completely random.
  11. Imrahil Augur

Yeah, 3 for us also and it was different ones. Guess it's roughly 25 % chance to drop.
  12. Tarvas Redwall of Coirnav, now Drinal

Did for dragons last night (Aary, Jhorlleg, Cekenar, Nevederia) and we got a minor and a median I believe. Something is better than nothing so I'm very appreciative of what they have granted us.