Camp Check; wait time for getting in game?

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Ltldogg, May 25, 2015.

1. Crabcakes Journeyman

About 80 minutes so far. In the morning their is no queue (like 3 a.m. heh).

It would be nice to see if Daybreak has any plans to alleviate this other than "wait til people cap out in a month without an expansion and the queue will disappear".

Waiting to see about next month's subscription until after Memorial day. Happy or not, they needed a break after that launch, so I'll see if they have anything planned. Hope so though! :)
  2. Rimamok Elder

I've been waiting an hour now as well.

It's a holiday in the US so I'm going to try and keep from extrapolating this as "What's to be expected over the next 2 weeks". Needless to say, an hour+ is not really viable for many people.
  3. Mardy Augur

1 hour + 15mins I think, just got in on both of my accounts one after another.

And yes a lot of people have today off, so I expected a long queue. Normal weekdays won't have these problems.
  4. flyingmonk New Member

1 hour 50 min here, and still waiting....que working great........
  5. Rimamok Elder

Got in just now, after 1 hour and 19 minutes.
  6. Solerance New Member

Hey folks, I asked this is another thread but wasn't sure that was the right thread.... how do you folks know you're in the queue? Do you just click on the server, get the queue message, click OK and wait with no indication on position or ranking on the system?

Thanks

*edit* Got an answer.. thanks.. I guess I'm in the queue & there's just no visible way to tell your position.
  7. Ultrazen Augur

The strategy seems to be "wait till enough people get pissed off and quit, that will fix the que times". Maybe not the best business decision. 1/2 hour + so far.
  8. Orienn TreeHugger

Nearing about 50 mins here, probably around the time I need to log off for my regular raids is when this one will get in lol.
  9. Bandok Augur

Lots of 90+ minute reports from people sitting in chat, waiting to get in, right now.
  10. Lekkric18 Elder

Just got in after 1hr 20mins.
  11. Mistersmiles New Member

I've been waiting in line since 1pm PST. So, over an hour queue time right now.
  12. Rils New Member

Crashed during a TL punt well over an hour ago and have been in the queue ever since.
  13. Bandok Augur

I wound up getting in after one hour, 23 minutes
  14. Kanyen New Member

1 hour and 15 minute wait for me just now.
  15. Ultrazen Augur

My 'oh, I got a couple of hours to play EQ' has turned into, why am I spending money on this again?

My patience for this is really wearing pretty thin, the game's not this good. Ah well, subs will speak louder than anything else I suppose.
  16. Rils New Member

1hr 32min just got in
  17. Orienn TreeHugger

It ended up being about 2 hours, now I have like less than an hour to relog to my live server lol
  18. Drelik Lorekeeper

19. Muslix Journeyman

70 mins so far, still waiting
  20. Kegwell Lurker since '99

60 minutes on Q..