Camp Check; wait time for getting in game?

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Ltldogg, May 25, 2015.

1. Seffrid New Member

I haven't managed to get in outside the morning UK-time thus far. I've had a number of waits in excess of half an hour or so but I tend not to wait longer than that before finding something else to do. Very disappointing.
  2. jmsgalla Journeyman

Entered queue at 5:20 PM EST. It's 7:17 PM EST and I'm still in queue. My game time is over, but I wanted to take the time to create posts on MMORPG, Reddit, and Twitter to voice my concerns. This issue needs to be spread to various social media and gaming sites to bring it to light.

Point being, do not just voice your concerns here on the forums. Take them elsewhere as well so the negative light shines on DBG's incompetence during this launch in hopes they will address the issue.
  3. Arrk Augur

90 min in queue so far...
  4. Peri Journeyman

Just over an hour now. 6:40 pm cst
  5. Kegwell Lurker since '99

going on 2 hours..
  6. Warlorf Augur

im at 2 hours now, started my queue knowing I wasn't going to be playing for another hour so ill let time tick away
  7. DryalRmog Augur

2 hours for me right now and counting :( Had about 2 hours to play before it was time to make dinner for family, well then, that idea is shot.
  8. Tanvaras New Member

As of posting - 2 hours 47 minutes and counting..............................................
  9. Mardy Augur

Queue seems to be humongous right now, g/f is sitting and waiting on 3 hours now.
  10. DryalRmog Augur

3 hours? Wow, that's a long que
  11. Tamier Augur

Been in queue for the last 1h 30m, still trying to get in
  12. Juicepolice Elder

2 Hours 35 minutes and we both got in within one minute of each other.
    Killed one Mob and adv loot came up and we both dropped(not saying it did it but it's what happened).
    Going on one hour thirty minutes waiting to get back in now.
  13. iatre Journeyman

Just entered the queue. Took me almost 2 hours last night to get in, let's see if it's a repeat today. I should've just joined the queue an hour ago even though I wasn't ready yet, but I didn't plan ahead.
  14. Elkay Augur

I'm over an hour at this point. 3 hours, though? Ooosh.
  15. Cyonide New Member

I'm on 2 hours myself. Has there been any word from DBG about if they are taking any action to handle server open influx, or are they pretty much hoping attrition takes care of this?
  16. Firekat11 New Member

they could at least add an indicator to your place in the que :( at this point I cant tell if I am in the que for the game or the que to get into the que for the game
  17. Raymond Lorekeeper

Tried to play at 5:30 MDT yesterday before work. Waited 90 minutes and went to work.

Clicked "OK" today 72 minutes ago. Will end up having to go to work in an hour without playing again.

It is 2015. Get another Apple II.
  18. Mardy Augur

I think they'll work that into the code eventually. What we've got right now is just simply a dedicated programmer spending extra hours on a holiday weekend, who whipped up something that works in the meantime.

But yeah, I would like a comment from Holly to see if the popularity of Ragefire is growing. Because if even after the delayed launch, the launch issues during the first 2 days, and the heavy queues over the weekend, that Ragefire popularity is still growing.. Then I think they should consider a second server of some kind. Because if people are sticking to wanting to play on this server and not rage quit early like last round of TLP servers, then we just may need a second server just to give people what they want and make folks happy.

This 3 hour queue, it's something I haven't seen in the past few days. It's what leads me to believe despite all the launch issues and queues, people are addicted to this Evercrack and they may need to consider giving people the dose they crave. This is likely making Daybreak good money so why stop now if the popularity is still growing.
  19. Warlorf Augur

closing in on 3 hours for me, glad I didn't plan on playing till 8pm cst lol got to shower, eat dinner, hang with my family, read a story to my little ones.
  20. Leifer Augur

Entered que at 4pm Pacific. It is now 5:40pm Pacific and still in que.