Camp Check; wait time for getting in game?

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Ltldogg, May 25, 2015.

1. Peri Journeyman

Just getting in. Exactly 2 hours.
  2. Fairin Lorekeeper

Started Que: 7:20 pm EST Monday, made dinner, watched anime eppys : fairy tail (1) inuyasha (3) loading up minecraft.. at 8:45 still waiting... and waiting..
  3. Draslin Journeyman

Been in the queue with my wife since about 3:30pm pacific. Is now almost 6pm Pacific and still no entry.
  4. Jayce New Member

I think a refund is in order. going on 2 hours in que.
  5. Draslin Journeyman

I just got in, wife still in queue. Total queue time: 2:45
  6. Mardy Augur

3 hours and 15mins, my g/f just got in.
  7. SuedeVeil Lorekeeper

holy crap. I can forgive a queue under an hour but this is darn ridiculous. Most people with full time jobs who play at the end of the night aren't even going to be able to get in since they can't exactly start their queue earlier in the day.. pretty sad =(
  8. Polpet Elder

Im in after 2:09 hrs
  9. Fairin Lorekeeper

since i cant edit my message. 9:25 logging in

20 mins later. did some banking. some minor crafting. my mate logged in with me. get a group on orc hill to level. kill 3 things. click on some stuff in ADV loot, get kicked to desktop. waiting in que.. again
  10. MacHammer New Member

1 hour and counting, fortunately I have a good book to read while waiting :).
  11. Draden Elder

i am at 1.75 hours, no end in sight. Glad the server will die next month when 75% of the playerbase unsubs.
    MacHammer likes this.
  12. bobjones1208 Augur

Took me about 2 hours to get in
  13. Daragoth Lorekeeper

1:15 and counting, was about two hours last night.
  14. Mogossis Journeyman

I've been sitting in the Q now for about 2 hours, and a guy in chat said he'd been waiting for 4 hours and 22 mins :3
  15. Brodhi New Member

I rarely post on MMO forums, especially about issues like this. I typically defend the developers.

But this is not reasonable. Once queue times go past ~40 minutes, there is a serious problem. If you didn't create two servers, that is your fault, but locking out the majority of working people at prime play hours is unreasonable. The fun of a new classic server is experiencing the initial excitement of the server being new.

Figuring out your server issues a month after release, well....it is a little late once everyone who never had to log out is already 50.

Whatever your server cap is, multiple it by 1.5...for starters
  16. Brodhi New Member

Oh, and yea....you should have coded it to disallow multiboxing. Login and Server Capacity problems solved
    Old_Timer likes this.
  17. Old_Timer Journeyman

Yea, I really don't understand why a second server wasn't created from the get go. Cost of the server I assume? Well, I think they are going to lose enough subscribers that they are going to be kicking themselves for not ponying up the cash and having the second server at launch. Would have made for a much more enjoyable weekend. But hey, at least the 6 box armies are in there and having a good time...
  18. Tomanator New Member

Monday night 7:50PM, being that it's Memorial Day, I am still in queue and it's now 9:27PM.

Daybreak... Oh wow wait, loading screen. Nice
  19. Draden Elder

The sad part is that the 2nd month of the subs they are losing would dwarf the cost of a second server, not they will lose so many subs, and be like 'see told ya', when they are losing hundreds of thousands of dollars.
  20. Fairin Lorekeeper

finally again.. wait.. nope.. my mate crashed to desktop loading into the game at 11:20 est, (another 2 hour que).. dare we wait 6 hours to play together ?