<Bregan D'Aerth> BDA, Casual Raid Guild, now recruiting on Phinny

Discussion in 'Guild Recruitment' started by Brumans, Jun 15, 2016.

1. Kelandi Elder

2. Chest_Rockwell New Member

Khati Sha finally got scratched off our hitlist. We screwed the event up the first week, and then the instances were borked for our next attempt. We finally got the jerk to spawn and took him down without too much fuss. Our last Luclin hurdle is Vex Thal which we've been postponing to let all the casual folks get keyed up. We'll get that one done starting on the 27th.
  3. Relbaic New Member

Up to the top! Started our venture in to VT on Saturday with a skeleton crew crawl and will have VT in full swing this coming Thursday!
  4. khysanth Journeyman

Come be part of our (hopefully) first Aten Ha Ra kill this week!

Recruiting all classes but have a high need of magicians, necromancers, enchanters, and clerics currently!
  5. drizzt1288 New Member

Evening,

Just wanted to post here since I can't try and get in touch with 1 of you all in game at the moment. Have you all determined a minimum level requirement? I am a 46 Rogue. Do you all have much need of rogues? The first 40 levels or so we're pretty quick, but have since slowed down a bit. I have heard that once you hit 50 it picks up a bit. Do you all have many mains or alts in that level range?

I am looking to do some raiding once I get closers to the cap. On live Luclin, PoP, and GoD were my favorite expansions. Have raiding experience in all of them. Really just looking to find a home to kill stuff and enjoy the nostalgia of my favorite eras.

If I don't hear from you all here I will try and get in touch with someone in game soon.

Thanks!
  6. Kelandi Elder

7. Brumans Augur

Luclin completed! We finally got into VT after delays due to unannounced server downtime eating our instances, and the shortened instance lockout being buggy.

Anywhos, now to farm the crap out of everything!
  8. Chest_Rockwell New Member

We definitely have room to add a few folks, Aten Ha Ra down (cleared to and killed) with only 45 players and maybe 10 boxes. It was a good night.
  9. Chest_Rockwell New Member

Still doing our thing and getting a bunch of loot in the process. Ssra yesterday was all about weapons with another Khalashazar for a lucky rogue and double Caen's from Emperor.
  10. Relbaic New Member

Recruitment is open for everyone, but could really use a couple more bards and druids!
  11. Relbaic New Member

12. Relbaic New Member

13. Relbaic New Member

PoP is nearby! Come enjoy the last few weeks of Luclin as we get ready for the Golden Age of EQ!
  14. Brumans Augur

Come join us for PoP! We're going to raid this week, then next week the fun begins as we work through leveling and starting the ever-so-fun flagging process!
  15. Brumans Augur

PoP is launched! Let the flagging begin!

When you can zone out of PoTranq, that is.
  16. Brumans Augur

17. Relbaic New Member

Fennin Ro dead within our first couple hours in Fire Thursday night! Off to clear the other 3 planes this coming week and then to Time we go!
  18. Brumans Augur

It's almost time...for Time!
  19. Relbaic New Member

Oh yea, Rathe Council 1 shot!
  20. Relbaic New Member

Back to the top! Still looking for some quality druids and necros but feel free to give us a look whatever your class!