<Bregan D'Aerth> BDA, Casual Raid Guild, now recruiting on Phinny

Discussion in 'Guild Recruitment' started by Brumans, Jun 15, 2016.

1. Brumans Augur

2. Brumans Augur

PhinnyKills has been updated with our current progress!
  3. Brumans Augur

Bump! We're starting to raid 3-4 nights a week, with other optional raids, epic quests, and such going on during off-nights (for those not needing exp).
  4. Brumans Augur

First Sev kill last night, Zland down today.
  5. Brumans Augur

Dain down!
  6. Brumans Augur

Yelinak down too!
  7. Brumans Augur

Dipped our toes in ST this past weekend, first mini-boss down! We've also killed Velketor, Zlandicar, and some other things not tracked on Phinnykills :)
  8. Brumans Augur

Trakanon down!
  9. ryaine New Member

Do you have any ties to the BDA from Neverwinter nights on AoL that came to the cazic server in 99?
    Thinking of returning and I had some friends from that guild. Sylverion, Sagx, Delracnid, Modalex are a few I remember from the guild leadership.
  10. Brumans Augur

I'm not sure if they're related or not. I know there was an existing BDA that came from live servers. At some point they were planning on joining EQClassic, and were prepping for that . While waiting on it, they played on Project1999, while still planning on moving to EQClassic at some point. BDA was one of the earliest guilds on Project1999, with a low guild id. Obviously EQClassic never materialized.

The leader at that time was Sanluen, who went on to make some alts, one of which is Arconis. He's with us still on Phinny. He had very heavy playtime when we moved, but real life stepped in and took him out of state for a couple of months. He just got back. I don't recognize any of the names you listed.

The current leader is Chest, who joined BDA in early Kunark, and kept the guild alive through a lot of ups and downs during P99's years. A lot of turnover on that server in particular.
  11. Brumans Augur

Forgot to mention, we took down Klandicar too the other day. We're currently focusing heavy on maximizing ST and VP keys per week, while killing all sorts of other things in between.
  12. Brumans Augur

13. Brumans Augur

We continue to get ST keys, learn the zone, and push further in. Master of the Guard, Progenitor, Overseer, and Milas all down, with our 16 keyed people.
  14. Brumans Augur

CT down! Zero deaths, nice first clean kill.
  15. Brumans Augur

Lendiniara the Keeper down! We'll be heading into ntov before too much longer!
  16. Lariza Journeyman

Saw you guys in there earlier tonight, Gratz on the kill!
  17. Brumans Augur

Thanks!
  18. Brumans Augur

Eye of Veeshan down. All of the classic mobs from PhinnyKills down!
  19. Brumans Augur

Got an open world CT over the weekend with 30 people. We're pretty proud of that kill, especially since we're not even into NTOV gear yet :).
  20. Brumans Augur

We have started our baby steps into NToV! After killing Doze and his minis, we stayed up a little late and got our first kills of Ikatiar and Eashen!