<Bregan D'Aerth> BDA, Casual Raid Guild, now recruiting on Phinny

Discussion in 'Guild Recruitment' started by Brumans, Jun 15, 2016.

1. Brumans Augur

Going into August, we have decided that we'll be raiding 4 days a week on a static M-Th schedule, with 2 optional raids on Saturday and Sunday. Friday will be left open for whatever. Main post has been updated and spruced up a bit! We'd love to see you apply!
  2. Brumans Augur

We decided tonight to take some time and push on into ST a little further. Arbiter down! We only had 20 people though, so no Ancients yet. Very soon, though :)
  3. Brumans Augur

4. Brumans Augur

Sleeper's Ancients down! All of ST now cleared :)
  5. Brumans Augur

BDA has stepped into NTOV proper! Ikiatar, Eashen, Aaryonar, Feshlak, Dagarn, Kriezan, Mirenilla, and Koi'Doken all down!
  6. Brumans Augur

Lady Nev and Vulak down!

Only Tunare left, and she's on the schedule for next week :)
  7. Brumans Augur

Tunare down, as planned!
  8. Brumans Augur

Killed Phara Dar for the first time, because, why not?
  9. Brumans Augur

Lord Vyemm down (not that it's tracked). That's a fun fight, haha. We finally had time to work on him, although we did one-shot him tonight.
  10. Chest_Rockwell New Member

The only thing we haven't killed yet is two of the triplets, and that's merely due to time constraints. We started from scratch in mid May and had AoW dead by late July. We're rolling 55-60 deep on our major raid nights and would love to see a few more folks in guild. If you want to be part of a guild with an experienced leadership core dating back to 2011, and a community that extends past the game, then you might want to check us out. We aren't a DKP min/max beat the expansion and "check out" type of guild, come see how we do things differently.

We're currently looking for necros, chanters, druids, wizards and maybe a cleric or two, but exceptional players of all classes are more than welcome to apply.
  11. Chest_Rockwell New Member

Still smashing all Velious content weekly. Come check us out.
  12. Thor1930 New Member

13. Brumans Augur

Haha yep. Toughest fight.
  14. Brumans Augur

Also - we're all grinding AAs, working on VT / Emp keys, and our bane weapons! Last week we did a little raiding on Luclin launch day, this coming week we're going to start checking out all the Luclin raids in earnest.
  15. Chest_Rockwell New Member

We took a break from raiding to grind AAs so Monday was our first dip into Luclin content. Ssra was the choice and everything except the Emporer died. He's a lock next week when we have more keys.
  16. Hodge New Member

Pump! to the Bump!
  17. Joesnellenberge Journeyman

Emperor Down! Seru will be in the next couple days (damn, Matpa brings back some fond memories... Or not so fond.) and on to prepping for VT. Now is a good time to join, great crew of solid folks who have been together for years!
  18. Chest_Rockwell New Member

19. Kaelz New Member

Great Group. I joined about 6 months ago and have been having a blast. On our way to VT next week. Dont miss the fun.
  20. Torqe New Member

Are you guys open to recruiting new players? I've recently gotten back into EQ, and am looking to get into a guild. I love the guild name. I mean, how could you not? <3 R.A.Salvatore.

Currently I'm a level 5 monk, but I will be gaining levels rapidly. Anyway,s let me know I went to the website and registered, but when filling out an application the minimum level was 46. So, made me think you dont want any new recruits. Hence posting here.

Anyways, look forward to a reply.